Who copping the fake Range Rover this year?

⠀⠀⠀

HARRIS 2024
Daps
Reppin
CORONA, CA
Front is okay but the back is ugly :hhh:

2024-hyundai-santa-fe-brown-rear-64b55b0726895.jpg

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

KBadd

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
P.G.
They more reliable than Range Rovers :russ:

Bruh, I got a friend who has bought three Range’s over the last seven years. He got rid of the first
even the latest models? I get that a particular year or two might be easy but I will think they'll fix whatever the vulnerability is.

The latest models are NOT easy to steal. All Kia/Hyundai with push button start had/have immobilizes installed on them from the factory, it was just a vulnerability in some models that used old-school keyed ignitions. If you are buying a model with push button start, you’re good.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Kias/Hyundais aren't trash. Whoever says they are doesn't know shyt about them. In regards to where they need improvement is the handling and they're taking those steps in future models.

Regarding the theft issue, they are easier to steal than most auto brands but Kia/Hyundai have sent out recall orders to fix these issues. I know, because the broad I'm dating had a 2014 that she loved and that mf was stolen this past Friday. Kia sent her dumbass emails to get the the theft issue resolved and she kept ignoring the emails :snoop:
These dumb asses following TikTok trends assume any Kia/Hyundai can be stolen so they'll buss out the window and ruin your steering column just to end up not being able to steal your car and leaving thousands in damages.

Also the cars with the so called "FIX" can still be stolen.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
These dumb asses following TikTok trends assume any Kia/Hyundai can be stolen so they'll buss out the window and ruin your steering column just to end up not being able to steal your car and leaving thousands in damages.

Also the cars with the so called "FIX" can still be stolen.

Got the software update and they still stole his shyt within 24 hours :francis:

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Got the software update and they still stole his shyt within 24 hours :francis:
This shyt got me stressing like fukk. My car was broken into on the 15th. It's supposed to be fixed this week and now I have to worry about it happening again. My car has an immobilizer so they couldn't steal it but it doesn't prevent them from fukking it up before they realize it can't be stolen.:francis: