Who copping the fake Range Rover this year?

Wink Beaufield

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Southeast DC
nikkas talking out there asses now saying Hyundai is trash :stopitslime:

I'm BimmerGang thru and thru but Hyundai gives u 2x more features than their luxury counterparts and there warranties are second to none. nikkas just be saying stupid shyt

That said. This car is a rip off of the car my pops had. That Ford Flex
2016-ford-flex-ecoboost-awd-1-1557785294.jpg

Give it time and you might see KIA come out with a 4Runner ripoff.

If they price it under 45k it would sell.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So there's no specific description? shyt looks like an SUV to me, if placed next to a Tahoe, Yukon, grand Cherokee, etc. I thought minivans all had the sliding door
that's all they did was removing the sliding doors. still a mini van,
back in the day suv's used to exclusively be two door vehicles that were capable of going off road, most of these don't even have clearance in the front to climb over a hill. if you can't see the top of the front tires from the front, its not meant for that.
look at this pic, thats the same type of vehicle just minus the sliding door
minivan-vs-suv-whats-better-for-a-family.jpg

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Hold up better than Challengers and Chargers though.

:pachaha:Nope!
Where are the Dodge Challengers & Chargers being recalled for engine/electrical fires like Hyundai models? :russ:

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is recalling over 2,200 cars over the risk of fire from leaking gas hose seals. FCA says the recalled cars are the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT and Dodge Charger SRT cars equipped with 6.2-liter V-8 engines.

4,459 model year 2013 Dodge Challenger performance vehicles equipped with V6 engines over an electrical issue that may lead to a fire

More than 7 million (& counting) Hyundai/Ka vehicles have been recalled for engine/electrical fires. :mjlol:

That's not even including Hyundai/Kia recalls for EV battery fires. :lolbron:

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Don't know about Kia, but Hyundai has had a really good jump quality wise. That Genesis line is nice as hell and have been getting high praise.

I tend to lean toward luxury brands though, not only for the name but also the perks you get for service/maintenance etc.

I got a loaner from Lexus everytime I dropped my car off. Switched to Volvo and they pick my car up for maintenance. Plus I always get a free interior and exterior clean.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
:pachaha:Nope!
Where are the Dodge Challengers & Chargers being recalled for engine/electrical fires like Hyundai models? :russ:

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) is recalling over 2,200 cars over the risk of fire from leaking gas hose seals. FCA says the recalled cars are the 2015 Dodge Challenger SRT and Dodge Charger SRT cars equipped with 6.2-liter V-8 engines.

4,459 model year 2013 Dodge Challenger performance vehicles equipped with V6 engines over an electrical issue that may lead to a fire

More than 7 million (& counting) Hyundai/Ka vehicles have been recalled for engine/electrical fires. :mjlol:

That's not even including Hyundai/Kia recalls for EV battery fires. :lolbron:
Not the newer models...kias are definitely top 5 mpst teliable cars on all the Lists.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Not the newer models...kias are definitely top 5 mpst teliable cars on all the Lists.

False! :sas2:

570,000 Hyundai, Kia Models Recalled over Fire Risk While Parked​

Affected models include the 2019–2023 Santa Fe, 2022–2023 Santa Cruz, and 2022–2023 Kia Carnival.

• Kia and Hyundai are recalling 570,000 vehicles with a potential fire hazard while parked.
  • Affected models include the 2019–23 Santa Fe crossover, 2022–23 Santa Cruz pickup, and 2022–23 Kia Carnival minivan, totaling over 570,000 vehicles.
  • Water accumulation on the tow hitch harness may cause an electrical short, which can result in a fire.
570,000 Hyundai, Kia Models Recalled over Fire Risk While Parked

Hyundai, Kia issue recalls over fire risk, urging drivers to park vehicles outdoors​

Hyundai and Kia have issued recalls on over 281,000 Hyundai Palisade and Kia Telluride vehicles, citing fire risks related to an accessory tow hitch that may allow moisture into the harness module, causing a short circuit and potential fire, even if the vehicles are parked and turned off.

The recalls affects 245,030 Model Year 2020-2022 Hyundai Palisade vehicles and 36,417 Model Year 2020-2022 Kia Telluride vehicles.

Hyundai, Kia issue recalls over fire risk, urging drivers to park vehicles outdoors

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
that's all they did was removing the sliding doors. still a mini van,
back in the day suv's used to exclusively be two door vehicles that were capable of going off road, most of these don't even have clearance in the front to climb over a hill. if you can't see the top of the front tires from the front, its not meant for that.
look at this pic, thats the same type of vehicle just minus the sliding door
minivan-vs-suv-whats-better-for-a-family.jpg
Well at least they look better than the typical minivan