Alicia+Witt+Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+Medium+RGtVuLEJ22Ql.jpg

1024full-alicia-witt.jpg

The ginger on this weeks ep

Need more pics to decide

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
so you missed maggie beating molls head in with the gun? :what:
Fair enough but Carol still racked up way more bodies, not sure why folks are acting like she was putting in major work and Carol was curled in a corner. Glimpses of guilt and still managed to kill her captures in the most gruesome way. :heh:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Damn, that asian chick was beautiful to me. Wish she didn't have to die so soon:francis:

fukk that dude Morgan for what he's done to Carol:pacspit:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Just went through all the posts from the episode and all I want to say is:

The level of vitriol, tears, dissapointment and all-round (for lack of a better word) butthurt will be legendary if this Negan dude does not live up to ya'lls expectations:mjlol::laff:
the actor is def good enough to play a great Negan, but i have no idea how they are gonna play him out compared to how he's portrayed in the comic. i never read the comic so i dont give a fukk as long as its interesting :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the actor is def good enough to play a great Negan, but i have no idea how they are gonna play him out compared to how he's portrayed in the comic. i never read the comic so i dont give a fukk as long as its interesting :yeshrug:
He's kind of like the comedian in watchmen , war version

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
No they don't, they have no idea how many people they have(which is very important) and they don't know what Negan looks like. All they knew was what the building looked like and how to get in. And as i stated they weren't going to kill Abe, Sasha, & Daryl because they gave them a chance to do shyt peacefully. The saviors kill on sight when they introduce themselves to new people, so the fact that they actually had dialog with them shows they were going to be spared. Y'all keep missing the point and that's Rick didn't think this through which is what Morgan was trying to tell him.
morgan been trying to save these fools from going off into the abyss
he been there, he not trying to go back in
carol looking at it right now, she dont like what she see. that shyt morgan starting to make sense to her

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This season has been dope, I like how essentially ricks group is now as bad as any other group of killers. You can't really look at them as "good guys" anymore. They are just not as bad as other bad guys.

Carol is a champ, and to think they were going to kill her around when T dogg died. She's easily part of the reason I tune in for sure still. My like and dislike for Glenn goes up and down constantly, over all I think he's probably the last person on the show you can call "good" every single other person has done "questionable" things...

Outside of a few "why wouldn't they" moments the show is probably as good as it was season one right now. The only sucky thing is the cast they have right now is so strong that they literally can't just kill one off without losing some fans. So we keep getting fodder added in and taken out quickly.

This last ep was dope, carol played that role of damsel in distress up until it was time to act. The only problem I see is that she looks like she starting to go that morgan route, also she has a love interest now which mean she might just get peaced out soon.

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just went through all the posts from the episode and all I want to say is:

The level of vitriol, tears, dissapointment and all-round (for lack of a better word) butthurt will be legendary if this Negan dude does not live up to ya'lls expectations:mjlol::laff:
The comedian will not fail

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Yeah I just saw on Facebook that

Norman Reedus is filming his own show for AMC. Daryl Dixon just might be a goner brehs

:francis:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I just saw on Facebook that

Norman Reedus is filming his own show for AMC. Daryl Dixon just might be a goner brehs

:francis:

Once they introduced jesus, and he wasn't a scum bag I already knew what time it was.

He'd be a safe one to peace out at this point.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:usure:

you know who coming?

Melissa McBride Couldn't Speak After Reading The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale
Click to expand...​
Melissa McBride Couldn't Speak After Reading The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale

Several cast and crew members from The Walking Dead have shared their thoughts about The Walking Dead season six finale with us. Tom Payne, Ross Marquand, Andrew Lincoln,Lauren Cohan, Greg Nicotero and Lennie James all have very consistent answers. The finale is going to blow minds and break hearts.
Click to expand...​
Honestly, the bloody writing's on the wall for Triple OG Carol, Glenn(especially), and Maggie:francis:

...one of the core members gettin ETHER's gonna be tuff, either way:dame:

I don't know what I do if my Nubian Warrior Queen Michonne don't make the final cut, tho:damn:

Last edited: