Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wrong on everything you said. Daryl, Sasha and Abe had dealings with the Saviors. They knew how they operated when they met them on the road. They demanded half right on the spot and talked about how they killed someone in any new party they met. Only an idiot would think talking it would end in peace . They are no innocents in the new world that's stupid. The comic does a better job of showing it but to survive , you have to be ready to kill younger Rick was naive.
Morgan is a danger to everyone he comes into contact with and should be exiled. He let too many die when the wolves attacked them. I have never seen a dumber scene in my life when he was tying up that one wolf while all around him people getting stabbed and hacked to death. If I would been and saw him doing something that stupid, I would have shot him also .
Did Morgan admit that he also let the wolves go prior to joining the town ? Directly getting others killed

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong on everything you said. Daryl, Sasha and Abe had dealings with the Saviors. They knew how they operated when they met them on the road. They demanded half right on the spot and talked about how they killed someone in any new party they met. Only an idiot would think talking it would end in peace . They are no innocents in the new world that's stupid. The comic does a better job of showing it but to survive , you have to be ready to kill younger Rick was naive.
Morgan is a danger to everyone he comes into contact with and should be exiled. He let too many die when the wolves attacked them. I have never seen a dumber scene in my life when he was tying up that one wolf while all around him people getting stabbed and hacked to death. If I would been and saw him doing something that stupid, I would have shot him also .

Ironically none of this group would have survived if not for the "naive rick" you speak of. Idc about the comic I'm talking about the show, yes the show promotes over and over again you have to kill to survive. Hence why I said, rick and his group aren't good guys just not as bad as the other bad guys.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Ironically none of this group would have survived if not for the "naive rick" you speak of. Idc about the comic I'm talking about the show, yes the show promotes over and over again you have to kill to survive. Hence why I said, rick and his group aren't good guys just not as bad as the other bad guys.
Do you really think you could talk with the wolves after that attack ? You think of Morgan was there when the Gov had Hershel under his sword he could have talked to peace? What about at Terminus ? Morgan could have talked them out eating people?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do you really think you could talk with the wolves after that attack ? You think of Morgan was there when the Gov had Hershel under his sword he could have talked to peace? What about at Terminus ? Morgan could have talked them out eating people?

I'm not saying you could at all. I'm just saying they've done a good job of showing how easy it becomes to kill once you start and how you lose yourself. And despite, the situations they've killed for various reason most of the time it's been in self defense, this time it was a proactive deal for trade between two area's.

Just about every single person that has killed to protect someone or as preventive measure has either lost it at some point or is miserable. Morgan, carol, rick, michonne, Abraham, Daryl...

Anyway, I'm not saying they could have handle any situation they were in better by talking it out.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just about every single person that has killed to protect someone or as preventive measure has either lost it at some point or is miserable. Morgan, carol, rick, michonne, Abraham, Daryl...

Anyway, I'm not saying they could have handle any situation they were in better by talking it out.

I think nearly everyone is miserable whether they kill or not. But being a pacifist in that world is not only a danger to yourself but to everyone around you. Morgan's mind is so fukked up that he could walk in on dudes raping and killing women and he would try to talk to the guys, then would let them get up and walk away. Even if they said "hey we are gonna come back with 20 more if you let us leave" :demonic:

Morgan would say "Come on young man, it doesn't have to be like this. Just walk away...":francis:

Morgan would help everyone if he just left Alexandria. His actions so far have only hurt his people.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think nearly everyone is miserable whether they kill or not. But being a pacifist in that world is not only a danger to yourself but to everyone around you. Morgan's mind is so fukked up that he could walk in on dudes raping and killing women and he would try to talk to the guys, then would let them get up and walk away. Even if they said "hey we are gonna come back with 20 more if you let us leave" :demonic:

Morgan would say "Come on young man, it doesn't have to be like this. Just walk away...":francis:

Morgan would help everyone if he just left Alexandria. His actions so far have only hurt his people.
Exactly . Unless Morgan was killing people randomly and raping them he can't compare the people who he's sparing to himself

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
man yall are so bad at keeping the 2 threads separate lol

in the end its my fault for clicking on spoilers :snoop:
I'm trying to do my part with keeping the spoiler thread active but it's been a ghost town this week :yeshrug:
I guess @hexagram23 gonna have to start banning folks from this thread for spoilers until people get the point:demonic:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to do my part with keeping the spoiler thread active but it's been a ghost town this week :yeshrug:
I guess @hexagram23 gonna have to start banning folks from this thread for spoilers until people get the point:demonic:

I don't watch either show so if you see spoilerish stuff let me know breh.

Fred.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Tonight's Negans crew got clap back or they will lose credibility .
tumblr_n9c0jfsbSK1tbsjclo1_500.gif