Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Honestly, the bloody writing's on the wall for Triple OG Carol, Glenn(especially), and Maggie:francis:

...one of the core members gettin ETHER's gonna be tuff, either way:dame:
o
I can almost guarantee it wont be Glenn. The writers of the walking dead have never given core character their Comic book deaths. for instance:

Hershel got Tyrese's Comic Death
Bob Got Dale's Comic Death
Carol Killed Lizzy instead of Carl killing lizzy
Carol is still alive and is actually valuable :obama:
I think Glenn will be Fine.. My theory is whoever it is... it wont be a person of color and probably will be female. so either Carol, Maggie will get facetime with Lucille. we'll soon see tho

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
personally and this is me being purely speculative

i think its

1) Daryl
2) glen or Maggie
3) and a low tier character like Rosita or Tara or Eugene or the priest

norman reedus is interested in doing a bondock saints show and sold a documentary/ reality show to amc of him traveling the country and meeting othe motorr bike enthusiast celebrities and biker culture around the country

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
I can almost guarantee it wont be Glenn. The writers of the walking dead have never given core character their Comic book deaths. for instance:

Hershel got Tyrese's Comic Death
Bob Got Dale's Comic Death
Carol Killed Lizzy instead of Carl killing lizzy
Carol is still alive and is actually valuable :obama:
I think Glenn will be Fine.. My theory is whoever it is... it wont be a person of color and probably will be female. so either Carol, Maggie will get facetime with Lucille. we'll soon see tho
I think you are very wrong. AMC isn't going to kill off an attractive woman like Maggie without another taking her place. Plus she lives in the comics. I don't think Carol dies either . I think Abe lives because he is a fan favorite but I think, Heath dies, Morgan dies trying to reason with Negan saying turn the check we can work it out. I thinking a minor character like Tobin and Denise the other two get it. People that weren't on the mission or were caught out there on supply runs. Morgan will die so Abe will live and some other main cast lives also .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This season has been dope, I like how essentially ricks group is now as bad as any other group of killers. You can't really look at them as "good guys" anymore. They are just not as bad as other bad guys.

Carol is a champ, and to think they were going to kill her around when T dogg died. She's easily part of the reason I tune in for sure still. My like and dislike for Glenn goes up and down constantly, over all I think he's probably the last person on the show you can call "good" every single other person has done "questionable" things...

Outside of a few "why wouldn't they" moments the show is probably as good as it was season one right now. The only sucky thing is the cast they have right now is so strong that they literally can't just kill one off without losing some fans. So we keep getting fodder added in and taken out quickly.

This last ep was dope, carol played that role of damsel in distress up until it was time to act. The only problem I see is that she looks like she starting to go that morgan route, also she has a love interest now which mean she might just get peaced out soon.
The idea of not just randomly killing people or you turn into terminus , wolves or negan fine , but Morgan is putting others lives at risk with his bullshyt and that's the problem . He's so anti killing he'll let innocent people die ?????!

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
This season has been dope, I like how essentially ricks group is now as bad as any other group of killers. You can't really look at them as "good guys" anymore. They are just not as bad as other bad guys.

How do you figure this?

Rick & Co. have never turned anyone or a community into vassals to be exploited.
They haven't unjustly massacred people or engaged in cannibalism.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The idea of not just randomly killing people or you turn into terminus , wolves or negan fine , but Morgan is putting others lives at risk with his bullshyt and that's the problem . He's so anti killing he'll let innocent people die ?????!
Yes that's what saved him from lunacy and his life a man that was willing to show him a different way. Will he stick or become some kind of hybrid or just leave to find his way is the interesting part. Clearly he's crazy skilled, but what he'll become from here on out is yet to be seen. He knows the value of not killing and the need to kill that's his conflict.

How do you figure this?

Rick & Co. have never turned anyone or a community into vassals to be exploited.
They haven't unjustly massacred people or engaged in cannibalism.

They just went on a hit mission on hearsay with no details to keep food and supplies incoming. Younger rick would have probably "found another way" saying something like "what if there are innocents" and such. This is a Shane move, much like when Shane popped old dude to get away with the meds to save carl.

Again they aren't "bad bad guys" but they aren't the good guys now either, and they for sure are all killers.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
They just went on a hit mission on hearsay with no details to keep food and supplies incoming. Younger rick would have probably "found another way" saying something like "what if there are innocents" and such. This is a Shane move, much like when Shane popped old dude to get away with the meds to save carl.

Again they aren't "bad bad guys" but they aren't the good guys now either, and they for sure are all killers.

Hearsay? These guys stopped Daryl, Abraham, and Sasha to jack them and were about to kill them. They know that the Saviors are extorting the Hilltop Colony and send messages to keep them in line by randomly murdering their people. :camby: with the apologism for the Saviors and them terrorizing other communities.

They may be killers but killing isn't necessarily bad. It's not ideal to have to do, but it is what it is. They certainly aren't in the wrong for taking out the Saviors :ld: I mean, you could say that maybe there are a number of people in the group who don't want to be doing that and don't want to follow Negan, but it's up to them to sort that out and get out of the group, or overthrow Negan.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Yes that's what saved him from lunacy and his life a man that was willing to show him a different way. Will he stick or become some kind of hybrid or just leave to find his way is the interesting part. Clearly he's crazy skilled, but what he'll become from here on out is yet to be seen. He knows the value of not killing and the need to kill that's his conflict.

Wrong on everything you said. Daryl, Sasha and Abe had dealings with the Saviors. They knew how they operated when they met them on the road. They demanded half right on the spot and talked about how they killed someone in any new party they met. Only an idiot would think talking it would end in peace . They are no innocents in the new world that's stupid. The comic does a better job of showing it but to survive , you have to be ready to kill younger Rick was naive.
Morgan is a danger to everyone he comes into contact with and should be exiled. He let too many die when the wolves attacked them. I have never seen a dumber scene in my life when he was tying up that one wolf while all around him people getting stabbed and hacked to death. If I would been and saw him doing something that stupid, I would have shot him also .