Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That was all Shane. He admitted he was in love with her while Rick was alive.
What ep? Legit curious. :ohhh:Missed where he said that. I remember him saying definitively to Rick that he didnt before. I mustve missed where they talked about it again.

It was still only Lori that was the problem between them. Shane thought she was carrying his baby (pretty sure it was too) and if he had to relinquish his parental rights for the sake of the Rick/Lori/Carl family unit, he wanted to make sure Rick could take care of them. Thats how they had the big falling out and thats ultimately the real reason Rick killed Shane, because he was tired of having to prove to Shane that he can. Thats why when he told Lori the truth as to why, she acted like that towards Rick afterwords. Rick was being Morgan 2.0 about killing the dude and Shane said he's taking all these unneeded risks and will get them killed. Specifically Shane's/Rick's family. Remember, thats Shane's kid most likely. He said:

"I don't believe you. You can't do it. You can't keep them safe." :demonic:

*insert season 3 fukkery*

...and he was right. Lori was killed and almost got the baby killed too. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Not sure why folks are calling Maggie gangster, she didn't kill a single person, Gangsta Carol did, even when she was trying to be passive, she managed to throw a woman against a wall killing her, shoot a bytch at point blank range and burn a few guys in a fire.:heh:

Last edited:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure why folks are calling Maggie gangster, she didn't kill a single person, Gangsta Carol did, even when she was trying to be passive, she managed to throw a woman against a wall killing her, shoot a bytch at point blank range and burn a few guys in a fire.:heh:
so you missed maggie beating molls head in with the gun? :what:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
What ep? Legit curious. :ohhh:Missed where he said that. I remember him saying definitively to Rick that he didnt before. I mustve missed where they talked about it again.

It was still only Lori that was the problem between them. Shane thought she was carrying his baby (pretty sure it was too) and if he had to relinquish his parental rights for the sake of the Rick/Lori/Carl family unit, he wanted to make sure Rick could take care of them. Thats how they had the big falling out and thats ultimately the real reason Rick killed Shane, because he was tired of having to prove to Shane that he can. Thats why when he told Lori the truth as to why, she acted like that towards Rick afterwords. Rick was being Morgan 2.0 about killing the dude and Shane said he's taking all these unneeded risks and will get them killed. Specifically Shane's/Rick's family. Remember, thats Shane's kid most likely. He said:

"I don't believe you. You can't do it. You can't keep them safe." :demonic:

*insert season 3 fukkery*

...and he was right. Lori was killed and almost got the baby killed too. :yeshrug:
Wait. So from your analysis-

Rick killed Shane, because he got tired of Shane questioning him about being able to take care of the family? Really...

Had nothing to do with Shane plotting on Lori for his self, because Rick survived and came back?

Even Dale peeped it and didnt know Rick was alive or dead...that why Dale informed Rick about how he felt about Shane..

Why is Dales obsevervation relevent to the writing?

Shane was in love with his best friends wife before the zombie breakout.

This was the best time for Shane to make a move..out of turmoil and desperation on Lori's part..on some "we can start a new life" type steez..

and Im going back to the comics, my bad.

Reading the comics helps better understand the characters dynamics..

You want to throw Lori in the as the common denominator which really was Shane plotting on his homies wife the whole time. :usure:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wait. So from your analysis-

Rick killed Shane, because he got tired of Shane questioning him about being able to take care of the family? Really...

Had nothing to do with Shane plotting on Lori for his self, because Rick survived and came back?

Even Dale peeped it and didnt know Rick was alive or dead...that why Dale informed Rick about how he felt about Shane..

Why is Dales obsevervation relevent to the writing?

Shane was in love with his best friends wife before the zombie breakout.

This was the best time for Shane to make a move..out of turmoil and desperation on Lori's part..on some "we can start a new life" type steez..

and Im going back to the comics, my bad.

Reading the comics helps better understand the characters dynamics..

You want to throw Lori in the as the common denominator which really was Shane plotting on his homies wife the whole time. :usure:

He may have done that in the comic, sure. Comic Shane and TV Shane are different though. He was never after Lori pre-apoc in the show. I get how you can come to your conclusions. You are making very valid points but using source material in conjunction with the show. TV Shane loved Lori during, not before. TV Lori practically lied to Rick about Shane being a danger while simultaneously seeking Shane out to confirm that she also loved him right before he decided to leave and ultimately made him stay and caused the BIG rift between the two. Thats what I mean by its her fault. They both just wanted to protect Lori, Carl and the baby but Lori made Rick think that Shane was a danger to that. Rick knew he wasnt but explicitly told Lori in confidence that he did it because he couldnt live wit Shane second guessing and criticizing every decision he made and thinking he cant keep his family safe. Thats why Lori was upset with Rick even after he told her Shane planned to kill him, because the reason he really killed him wasnt because he felt he was actually a danger to his family. Thats what tore him and Lori apart going into the next season.

It is what it is though. I could be wrong, you could be right. I just think he was great tv and find it interesting that Rick used to be just how Morgan is, yet thinks Morgan is endangering the group by his lack of action.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He may have done that in the comic, sure. Comic Shane and TV Shane are different though. He was never after Lori pre-apoc in the show. I get how you can come to your conclusions. You are making very valid points but using source material in conjunction with the show. TV Shane loved Lori during, not before. TV Lori practically lied to Rick about Shane being a danger while simultaneously seeking Shane out to confirm that she also loved him right before he decided to leave and ultimately made him stay and caused the BIG rift between the two. Thats what I mean by its her fault. They both just wanted to protect Lori, Carl and the baby but Lori made Rick think that Shane was a danger to that. Rick knew he wasnt but explicitly told Lori in confidence that he did it because he couldnt live wit Shane second guessing and criticizing every decision he made and thinking he cant keep his family safe. Thats why Lori was upset with Rick even after he told her Shane planned to kill him, because the reason he really killed him wasnt because he felt he was actually a danger to his family. Thats what tore him and Lori apart going into the next season.

It is what it is though. I could be wrong, you could be right. I just think he was great tv and find it interesting that Rick used to be just how Morgan is, yet thinks Morgan is endangering the group by his lack of action.
I gotchu. :salute:

edit:you got a good ass memory..I forgot the pillow talk parts..

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gotchu. :salute:

edit:you got a good ass memory..I forgot the pillow talk parts..
:salute:
Its all good my breh. We just fans of the same shyt. My memory isnt that good, I just recently started the show so I binge watched the series to catch up to the newest season. shyt is just fresh in my mind lol. Im just waiting on this Negan dude to come through and G check this group on some Marlo shyt.

LL

18dda031bf35428bfc6ce6f790cf1014.gif

900x900px-LL-d46078ed_tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Breh, it's already been revealed that the Saviors just off people from time to time to keep their vassal communities in line. That means you lose people at the whims of the Saviors. If they wake up on the wrong side of the bed, someone in your community can get that work. That's reasonable? :camby:

The only way Rick and Co. fukked up was by not doing more research. They absolutely need to bring the fight to these sadistic fukks though. Fukk the conversation and whatnot, just clap them.
they asked all these tactical questions and never asked.......... hey what does neegan look like? :snoop: