Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Daps
so why did the people whom kidnapped Maggie and Carol decide to make the hostage exchange at an old abandoned building which would give them no tactical advantage when they could have made the swap at their main compound or another location where their allies are gathered:comeon:while i recall them waiting for backup it would have been wiser to just to keep driving to another one of their outpost ,discuss strategy with their comrades then plot their next move.:aicmon:

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen the episode this late season run the walking dead has been on is getting taken for granted something serious, show hasn't been this good since the governor. On paper this ladies night episode should've been lame but it was anything but. Carol Rambo has kind of stolen Daryl and michonne bad ass prowess though, the drop in their thoroughness in recent years compounded with carol's rise has been too severe

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just seen the episode this late season run the walking dead has been on is getting taken for granted something serious, show hasn't been this good since the governor. On paper this ladies night episode should've been lame but it was anything but. Carol Rambo has kind of stolen Daryl and michonne bad ass prowess though, the drop in their thoroughness in recent years compounded with carol's rise has been too severe
Exactly, I mentioned in this thread a couple weeks back how people nitpick the littlest things, I'd go as far to say this is the best episode run the show has ever had and right now the show is the best it's ever been.
The post I quoted just above makes you think tho, all these years later and Rick really has Shane's near on exact attitude on how to handle things now..just obviously with a bit more humility, patience and planning

Daps
i've watched the scene multiple times now and still don't understand how the redhead bytch got impaled by the stake..one moment shes's pushing Carol off her going forward away from the the stake then the next shot she's screaming with a pole in her stomach:aicmon:

this was a weak episode/..i's give it a 4.5/10:russell:

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Thought I was the only one confused about this. The shows writing is straight garbage, the transition from killer Carol to p*ssy ass bytch was not smooth at all.

The episode with the wolves you see her and Morgan walk by each other saying no words is a pivitol point in that episode. She is not turning soft she is struggling with the aspect of being a survivor and being a monster.Plus PTSD. She will do what she has to do but she is struggling with the reality of what exactly she HAS to do. And she purposely stayed out of the facility to avoid killing. Maggie was just an excuse. In that world there is a fine line between surviving and insanity. Ricks group is walking that line on both sides right now. And Carol may be the first tragedy behind it. And Rick makes one dumb ass decision after the other that continues to fukk the group up.Waging war with an unknown ememy over and over again.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
this was a weak episode
I agree, but I think they should have kept the Bossy Asian bish alive tho. and tried to get her to switch teams. she would a been good as a regular character. other than that I was completely bored thee entire episode.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Alicia+Witt+Shoulder+Length+Hairstyles+Medium+RGtVuLEJ22Ql.jpg

1024full-alicia-witt.jpg

The ginger on this weeks ep

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I agree, but I think they should have kept the Bossy Asian bish alive tho. and tried to get her to switch teams. she would a been good as a regular character. other than that I was completely bored thee entire episode.
What bossy asian? Are talking about the bish whose dome Carol capped? She looked Hispanic to me :leon: and we have similar characters like her already, she was basically another maggie with lesbo vibes

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
What's up with these women watching each other fight one on one when they have numbers? :what:

Carol watched Maggie almost get stabbed in the stomach before she decided to step in and headshot the other bytch.

Maggie watched Carol fight and impale the redhead.

It's a fukking zombie apocalypse. Don't shoot the fair one :demonic: