Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Same shyt I was saying so long ago. Shane was already built for this world that they are coming into and their ungratefully soft asses didnt see it. How the roles have reversed is hilarious to me because Rick then, was just like Morgan is now to Shane/Savage Rick. The conversation and points Morgan was making to Rick before this fight are the same ones Rick was making to Shane back then. Thats why I can't even enjoy the shyt Rick does now as much as I would like to. Too hypocritical.
how many times we gotta go over this. shane was a beast and a great leader. everybody loved him for that. he got killed because he was an unloyal punk ass bytch who wanted to kill his best friend because he was in love with his wife. I wish shane was still on the show cause him and rick would be on some :demonic: right now.....but he let his emotions get the best of him. got sprung over some bytch that looked like mike dunleavy jr.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how many times we gotta go over this. shane was a beast and a great leader. everybody loved him for that. he got killed because he was an unloyal punk ass bytch who wanted to kill his best friend because he was in love with his wife. I wish shane was still on the show cause him and rick would be on some :demonic: right now.....but he let his emotions get the best of him. got sprung over some bytch that looked like mike dunleavy jr.
He also for whatever reason didn't inspire loyalty like Rick . He wasn't the type of guy to go to the governors people to save Darryl . He'd be like :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man Shane was a monster the day after this shyt started....It's like he was waiting for the end of the world. There is no way him and Savage Rick can coexist.

Or..... maybe they both so similar now that they would somehow make it work. :ohhh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sure. That in no way is a response to what I said in my post though. :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this whole carol have a crisis thing is not from no where

they been sowing it since the middle of this season

carol gotten a chance to be a suburban house wife with out ed beating the crap out of her or threatening to molest her daughter

at the same time she feels guilt for the kid who got ate cause in a way it was her fault ... she put the fear of the dead in him but didnt teach him how to fight or stay alive

she also saw the wolf sacrifice himself to save the doctor

am she meets this women who like her in a lot of ways that she had to put down

plus maggie is about to have a baby... the one thing she really loves is children

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The only way Rick and Co. fukked up was by not doing more research. They absolutely need to bring the fight to these sadistic fukks though. Fukk the conversation and whatnot, just clap them.
They needed to bring the fight, but the only fukk up was not doing the research?:what: You just explained exactly why the plan was bad, they didn't do the most important thing:mjlol:
Yeah, I am lying about reading a fukking comic book.:martin:

You were stating comic book fact as if it was TV show fact...the two are different and so far what we saw from The Saviors on the TV show did nothing to prove anything you were saying about The Saviors from the comic book. The comic book does not equal the TV show.
Except in many ways it does, like how they treated the Hilltop Community:sas2: You keep on throwing your little bytch fit though:pachaha:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Man Shane was a monster the day after this shyt started....It's like he was waiting for the end of the world. There is no way him and Savage Rick can coexist.

Or..... maybe they both so similar now that they would somehow make it work. :ohhh:
The thing is, it was already the end of the world. He was just the only one equipped with that mindset from the jump. Everything that has transpired since he died is evident of it. How many times do we have to hear these speeches about how it doesnt matter if you live on the road or a walled subdivision with mansions and armories...you are never safe. You can never let your guard down and you no matter how settled you think things are, they arent. Because it is the end of the world and trying to live like it is gets people killed. That was the central theme between those two in the first 3 seasons. Shane and Savage Rick could totally coexist because it was only Lori that was the cause of strife between the two. They are one in the same now almost.

"It ain't like it was before..." :yeshrug: