Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
What has 'The Walking Dead' done to it's best character?

What has 'The Walking Dead' done to its best character?

:patrice: This sudden reluctancy to kill doesn't make much sense. I do kinda worry that they're softing her up as a red herring to Lucille because at this point there's at least five candidates to meet "her".
Thought I was the only one confused about this. The shows writing is straight garbage, the transition from killer Carol to p*ssy ass bytch was not smooth at all.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Slowest episode of the second half but shyt was so lit :wow:

Killa Carol about to be on her Morgan shyt. Them two old nikkas gonna link up foreal, she's starting to understand the toll of killing all these mutherfukkers is taking on her.

They about to start their kill-a-nikka retirement home in Alexadria.

Maggie a real one:wow:

That trap they set:wow:

Rick/Glenn/Daryl who:wow:

"I was afraid... If this :mjcry:"

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
@Brooklynzson
TuKKZZG.gif
james-brown-crying-o.gif

@Brooklynzson

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
-Episode was kinda slow then picked up at the end, but you can tell TWD has gotten better with pacing. This situation would have lasted like 3 episodes a few season ago.
-The red head chick's acting was pretty bad, kinda cringe worthy at some points. Glad she was just a one off character
-Maggie a savage. Crazy that she has more bodies than Glen and Glen been on the show longer. BTW was last week really the first time Glen has killed someone? I forgot to bring up the question last week.
-Setting those 2 dudes on was some demonic shyt. Hearing grown men shriek while being burned alive will make any man or women rethink their whole existence, I don't care who you are.
-We should of been doing a stupid zombie moment of the episode every week. I know this episode, it was that zombie that attacked Carol from behind. Has there been a more telegraphed attack on this show. It was just in the background a few feet behind Carol trying hard as fukk to get her. Maggie was not doing shyt that scene and should have put that zombie down. At least if for no other reason than because it wouldn't shut the hell up.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What was up with the Sicario soundtrack on this episode? shyt was cool either way
This. Came to say they straight swagger jacked the sicario score. I checked IMDB because i thought the same dude did it.

Great ep though

Alicia Witt was great

Last edited:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
-Episode was kinda slow then picked up at the end, but you can tell TWD has gotten better with pacing. This situation would have lasted like 3 episodes a few season ago.
-The red head chick's acting was pretty bad, kinda cringe worthy at some points. Glad she was just a one off character
-Maggie a savage. Crazy that she has more bodies than Glen and Glen been on the show longer. BTW was last week really the first time Glen has killed someone? I forgot to bring up the question last week.
-Setting those 2 dudes on was some demonic shyt. Hearing grown men shriek while being burned alive will make any man or women rethink their whole existence, I don't care who you are.
-We should of been doing a stupid zombie moment of the episode every week. I know this episode, it was that zombie that attacked Carol from behind. Has there been a more telegraphed attack on this show. It was just in the background a few feet behind Carol trying hard as fukk to get her. Maggie was not doing shyt that scene and should have put that zombie down. At least if for no other reason than because it wouldn't shut the hell up.
I liked the zombie that was just hanging out in the glass window of the door to the killing floor. Peeking in like the Jurassic Park raptor