Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
the only thing bad about this half season is I just realized, assuming my math is correct, the season finale is on fukking Wrestlemania sunday...fukkers.
My plan for that night is watch WM from 7 to 9, watch WD finale then when its over go back to watching WM :manny:

I'm probably not gonna be able to watch the Shane - Taker HIAC match in its entirety though :francis: If that match closed out the show then :blessed:

The :hamster: is gonna have put in work on the night of April 3rd though :whew:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
:usure:

you know who coming?

Melissa McBride Couldn't Speak After Reading The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale
Click to expand...​

Several cast and crew members from The Walking Dead have shared their thoughts about The Walking Dead season six finale with us. Tom Payne, Ross Marquand, Andrew Lincoln,Lauren Cohan, Greg Nicotero and Lennie James all have very consistent answers. The finale is going to blow minds and break hearts.
Click to expand...​
He said yall overselling it. :birdman:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
They do if you're useful which Rick's group is, Negan is a psycho but he's very intelligent. If they had set up a meet and showed the saviors how valuable they are then they could've avoided all of this, keep in mind Abraham made the situation on the road worse than what it was when he kept asking questions. The think they're collecting all these Ws but they're really just building to one big L that will forever change them.

Breh, it's already been revealed that the Saviors just off people from time to time to keep their vassal communities in line. That means you lose people at the whims of the Saviors. If they wake up on the wrong side of the bed, someone in your community can get that work. That's reasonable? :camby:

The only way Rick and Co. fukked up was by not doing more research. They absolutely need to bring the fight to these sadistic fukks though. Fukk the conversation and whatnot, just clap them.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
You don't know they would've been killed since Daryl killed them, all they had to do was hand over their shyt and all of that could've been avoided. Now you say you read the comic yet tried to question my stance based on info directly from it, so did you really read it?
Yeah, I am lying about reading a fukking comic book.:martin:

You were stating comic book fact as if it was TV show fact...the two are different and so far what we saw from The Saviors on the TV show did nothing to prove anything you were saying about The Saviors from the comic book. The comic book does not equal the TV show.

PremierDaTruth

Oh well.
Daps

you know who coming?

Click to expand...​

Several cast and crew members from The Walking Dead have shared their thoughts about The Walking Dead season six finale with us. Tom Payne, Ross Marquand, Andrew Lincoln,Lauren Cohan, Greg Nicotero and Lennie James all have very consistent answers. The finale is going to blow minds and break hearts.
Click to expand...​

Glenn finally gonna meet Lucille :blessed:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
My plan for that night is watch WM from 7 to 9, watch WD finale then when its over go back to watching WM :manny:

I'm probably not gonna be able to watch the Shane - Taker HIAC match in its entirety though :francis: If that match closed out the show then :blessed:

The :hamster: is gonna have put in work on the night of April 3rd though :whew:
Ill be at my friends house, dude is 2 seasons behind on the show AND just cut cable...so ill watch mania and have to look for twd after I think...watching mania while avoiding social media gonna be a tough one

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

All Star
Daps
Great episode. One of those where I had some ":why:I gotta watch this for an hour"-feelings, and ended up feeling like :gladbron:afterwards. (Like the last episode with the white girls, Carol and Tyrese)

I like how they emphasized Rick's group not being the good guys, and being the killers. Makes you wonder if it turns out they're actually worse than Neegan when it's all said and done.
:jbhmm:

Don't spoil it. I'll wait

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What has 'The Walking Dead' done to it's best character?

What has 'The Walking Dead' done to its best character?

The one part of the story that didn't entirely work was Carol's newfound reluctance to kill. Though last week's episode dealt with that quite a bit, it still feels like an idea that's come out of nowhere. During all of the events involving the Wolves' invasion and Alexandria's walls toppling, Carol remained the group's most hard-core member, willing to kill anyone or anything that threatened her family, and sneering at every one of Morgan's suggestions that all life is sacred. Then there was a time jump, plus a couple of episodes that didn't feature Carol, and when next we see her, she's baking acorn cookies and angsting over her body count? It's not impossible, especially after enduring a long stretch of relative peace and prosperity, that Carol would turn inward and question some of her past actions. But it's such a sharp right turn for the show's best, most complicated character — and one whose journey from house mouse to predator was chronicled step by careful step over multiple seasons — that I feel like we needed some kind of transition from the one to the other, rather than having the questioning begin while Carol was off-screen. McBride played the hell out of what she was given here, particularly in the moments where Carol's acting started to blur with her own feelings, but it's still a jarring idea.

:patrice: This sudden reluctancy to kill doesn't make much sense. I do kinda worry that they're softing her up as a red herring to Lucille because at this point there's at least five candidates to meet "her".