Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Great episode, Carol just wants to make her beet-acorn cookies in peace, but Paula and crew gotta make her catch quite a number of bodies like a light warm-up at the gym.

Rick is like Baleman in Dark Knight Rises, he underestimates his adversary and will cost his group dearly at season's end based on the foreshadowing we've seen

You can't negotiate with sadistic folk like The Wolves, Saviors, Woodbury, The Claimers, Terminus, etc.

Do folk really think that Neagan and Rick can sit down and have some Beet-Acorn cookies in a diplomatic manner?

They take polaroids of their victims, so no empathy at all should be given to The Saviors...

Alicia Witt is still a foxy MILF...

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah most of us have read the comic...but we all know that the show and the comic are not the same thing. The code of The Saviors in the comic was shown, on the show all we got was a gang of douchebags looking to kill members of the "home team" while jacking them.
The code you speak of doesn't exist on this show at this point in time because we haven't seen it.
You don't know they would've been killed since Daryl killed them, all they had to do was hand over their shyt and all of that could've been avoided. Now you say you read the comic yet tried to question my stance based on info directly from it, so did you really read it?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
the only thing bad about this half season is I just realized, assuming my math is correct, the season finale is on fukking Wrestlemania sunday...fukkers.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
y'all over overselling the shyt out of the finale :lupe::birdman:
:usure:

you know who coming?

Melissa McBride Couldn't Speak After Reading The Walking Dead Season 6 Finale
Click to expand...​

Several cast and crew members from The Walking Dead have shared their thoughts about The Walking Dead season six finale with us. Tom Payne, Ross Marquand, Andrew Lincoln,Lauren Cohan, Greg Nicotero and Lennie James all have very consistent answers. The finale is going to blow minds and break hearts.
Click to expand...​

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
really good episode.
that red head chick was def drunk or high on the talking dead.

theories going around on the innerwebs that maggie is gonna die
:lupe:

makes sense with the new haircut
and she been doing some other work

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

you know who coming?

Click to expand...​

Several cast and crew members from The Walking Dead have shared their thoughts about The Walking Dead season six finale with us. Tom Payne, Ross Marquand, Andrew Lincoln,Lauren Cohan, Greg Nicotero and Lennie James all have very consistent answers. The finale is going to blow minds and break hearts.
Click to expand...​
:scaredbreh:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
:mjlol: yeah that is laughable.
yeah i started watching like 2 seasons ago around when the little girl with Tyreese killed her sister and during that arc Maggie had like no lines...i saw mad episodes before i had even heard her speak...then i heard that accent and was :dead: then come to find out she's not even american lol

it was fun when i started at the beginning and got to see all of her debut scenes unleashing that accent for entire episodes lol

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
@Brooklynzson
TuKKZZG.gif