Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
No they don't, they have no idea how many people they have(which is very important) and they don't know what Negan looks like. All they knew was what the building looked like and how to get in. And as i stated they weren't going to kill Abe, Sasha, & Daryl because they gave them a chance to do shyt peacefully. The saviors kill on sight when they introduce themselves to new people, so the fact that they actually had dialog with them shows they were going to be spared. Y'all keep missing the point and that's Rick didn't think this through which is what Morgan was trying to tell him.
Good points. I feel like they've done a lot of foreshadowing this half of the season. Rick is making a point to be headstrong and almost blindingly ruthless. Then you have Morgan playing the voice of reason, being the peaceful contrarian. They keep throwing his ideas in the bushes, and it's setting up for there to be a revelation.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:
tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo1_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo2_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo3_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo4_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo5_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo6_250.gif

Triple O.G.
:deadmanny:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They don't know particulars but they knew all they needed to be on a kill or be killed mindset...The Saviors were going to kill 3 of Rick's group. What more do they need to know in terms of whether killing them is an acceptable option?
And in what world is me asking some strangers who are jacking me some questions acceptable reasons for me to die? And when did you become the world expert on Savior behavior? All we have been shown on the TV show is that The Saviors showed themselves to be dikkbags so thats why Rick and them were OK with playing mercenary.
1. A world that's infested with zombies and it's every man for themselves.
2.There's a little comic called the Walking Dead:russ:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:ohlawd: triple OG carol and OG maggie were straight :demonic: last night :ooh:

guess we won't find out who negan is til the end of the season it looks like. that's probably the big reveal.
It won't just be a reveal:demonic: It's not going to be some "Hi I'm Negan" then fade to black and see y'all in October type bullshyt. They've already confirmed he won't appear until the finale, they're not saying much but the last 2 episodes is when shyt gets real.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Shane tried to tell them back in Season 2..
Same shyt I was saying so long ago. Shane was already built for this world that they are coming into and their ungratefully soft asses didnt see it. How the roles have reversed is hilarious to me because Rick then, was just like Morgan is now to Shane/Savage Rick. The conversation and points Morgan was making to Rick before this fight are the same ones Rick was making to Shane back then. Thats why I can't even enjoy the shyt Rick does now as much as I would like to. Too hypocritical.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
1. A world that's infested with zombies and it's every man for themselves.
2.There's a little comic called the Walking Dead:russ:
Yeah most of us have read the comic...but we all know that the show and the comic are not the same thing. The code of The Saviors in the comic was shown, on the show all we got was a gang of douchebags looking to kill members of the "home team" while jacking them.
The code you speak of doesn't exist on this show at this point in time because we haven't seen it.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
I think that might be the last time we see Killer Carol go triple O.G mode brehs, think that Morgan philosophy done fukked her mind over:mjcry:

If it is the last time she caught a few bodies, she done it in a way that we'll all be proud:wow:

She's so tired....the murder game will do that to you. Look at Glenn he's already fed up with killing and he's only got 2 bodies :mjcry: