Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
No, Killing a group a people they knew nothing about is what led them to being captured. This is all setting up for Rick's arrogance to cost them big.

I was talking about Carol taking on Morgan's mindset, so I don't know how you linked Rick and the rest of the group to that. :dwillhuh: I agree though, it's obvious they're setting them up to get humbled in some sort of violent fashion. Whether or not it would've made a difference if they attacked Negans group first or took the Morgan approach and risked ending up like the Hilltop group is open for debate.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No, Killing a group a people they knew nothing about is what led them to being captured. This is all setting up for Rick's arrogance to cost them big.
They knew more than enough about them though...people from that group were going to rob and murder Daryl, Abraham and Sasha. This isn't really a case of Rick and them just going HAM on some perfect strangers who were minding their business and not hurting anybody. This is a case of getting the Saviors before the Saviors come and get Alexandria and for bonus points Rick and them get some food out of the deal.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They could've collected some more intel for sure but let's not act like there was any real option other than preemptive war. Otherwise the Saviors would've found Alexandria and reduced them to serfs. You could wait to fight until they're at your doorstep but that could be too late. It's clear that the Saviors don't value life, they kill people to send a message ffs.
They do if you're useful which Rick's group is, Negan is a psycho but he's very intelligent. If they had set up a meet and showed the saviors how valuable they are then they could've avoided all of this, keep in mind Abraham made the situation on the road worse than what it was when he kept asking questions. The think they're collecting all these Ws but they're really just building to one big L that will forever change them.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I would not want to be apart of a group with anyone against the action Rick and his group took against these sadistic pricks...

They sat back tried to reason with the governor and lost the prison...Then they almost lost Alexandria to the wolves...

So how many times do you need to be attacked before you realize its better to be proactive then lose another home or become Hilltop 2 ?

There was no other option here for Ricks group IMo, the world they live in is kill or be killed...Its a given sooner or later Neegan and his goons were going to find Alexandria...My only beef is how they carried out the assault...The planning was abysmal, how do you not establish a perimeter with Snipers when you have the rifles and shooters to do so? and they don't even know what the guy they have to kill looks like...How can you be sure you killed Neegan?

They rushed the preparation and that's why they probably gon get that work very soon...

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
They knew more than enough about them though...people from that group were going to rob and murder Daryl, Abraham and Sasha. This isn't really a case of Rick and them just going HAM on some perfect strangers who were minding their business and not hurting anybody. This is a case of getting the Saviors before the Saviors come and get Alexandria and for bonus points Rick and them get some food out of the deal.
No they don't, they have no idea how many people they have(which is very important) and they don't know what Negan looks like. All they knew was what the building looked like and how to get in. And as i stated they weren't going to kill Abe, Sasha, & Daryl because they gave them a chance to do shyt peacefully. The saviors kill on sight when they introduce themselves to new people, so the fact that they actually had dialog with them shows they were going to be spared. Y'all keep missing the point and that's Rick didn't think this through which is what Morgan was trying to tell him.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No they don't, they have no idea how many people they have(which is very important) and they don't know what Negan looks like. All they knew was what the building looked like and how to get in. And as i stated they weren't going to kill Abe, Sasha, & Daryl because they gave them a chance to do shyt peacefully. The saviors kill on sight when they introduce themselves to new people, so the fact that they actually had dialog with them shows they were going to be spared. Y'all keep missing the point and that's Rick didn't think this through which is what Morgan was trying to tell him.
They don't know particulars but they knew all they needed to be on a kill or be killed mindset...The Saviors were going to kill 3 of Rick's group. What more do they need to know in terms of whether killing them is an acceptable option?
And in what world is me asking some strangers who are jacking me some questions acceptable reasons for me to die? And when did you become the world expert on Savior behavior? All we have been shown on the TV show is that The Saviors showed themselves to be dikkbags so thats why Rick and them were OK with playing mercenary.

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
Anyone else feel like the season is about to slow down?

First of all, this half of the season had its tone set almost immediately when the dudes who were trying to jack Abe, Sasha, and Daryl got BLOWN THE fukk UP. They were basically saying "Hey, this core of the group, the OGs, they're on another level." Since then, the episodes have gone 100 miles an hour. The good guys, especially the core group, are on a warpath. They are fukking everyone up, dead or alive.

Action is awesome, and they're progressing the hell out of the story, but I think the writers are about to slow things down because they have a lot to deal with. I think this episode was a pacing episode designed to train the viewer that things are about to slow down, and it's time for some conversation and development.

They've had a LOT of opportunities to off a main character in this half of the season. Not only have they let them all escape, it's been done in like an 80's movie fashion. Not only do they overcome the odds, they fukk the odds up.

But they have to deal with some stuff:
Jesus and his crew are allies now, I guess? We'll have to see how these two groups play together, because we haven't seen any of that yet. We know that the leader is a dikk, and we know that Jesus is sneaky but (maybe) trustworthy. They've got more guns now, so will they trade with the people that don't have guns? Will they hold up their end of the deal? What will happen with this other group now that Negan isn't fukking with them anymore?

I'm assuming they'll take 2 episodes to introduce and further develop the people from Jesus' crew. Try to make some likable characters out of them, or progress little mini-stories. Then in the season finale they'll kill all of those people.

Glenn and all them just bossed up on that other group, but they had to kill a bunch of people in their sleep. Their reluctance makes me believe that there's going to be some PTSD or guilt. Carol is going soft and she's keeping secrets from Rick. Who knows what other bullshyt Morgan is going to stir up too.

Jesus said the world was gonna get a lot bigger, so what else do they not know about?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Facts

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo1_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo2_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo3_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo4_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo5_250.gif

tumblr_o40czrs3iT1qdk4doo6_250.gif

Triple O.G.