Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
The Walking Dead: Obstacle Course:lupe: I knew Triple OG Carol:rambo: was goin out like that:lawd: The end of her chapter was heavy handedly:deadmanny: written on the wall, tho:merchant: Maggie backpedal them into that predicament:aicmon: She came thru:cape: in the bloody end:whew: Smug Savior chick talked a big game:childplease:, but Walker chewed up her grill slow:shaq: Larry Holmes Garden cronies murked easily:camby:, while the others got Lit:win: In a Zombie Apocalypse, pop shyt:what:, get you pop quick:stopitslime: Rick Curry:cook: with the shot:gladbron: 'We are Neagan':duck: Yet, his people keep gettin bodied like that:heh:
the weekly @Danie84 recap and daps coming through :blessed:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
But isn't thinking like Morgan what made her tell Maggie to stay behind then spare Negan's goon instead of killing him which ultimately lead to them getting captured? :jbhmm:
No, Killing a group a people they knew nothing about is what led them to being captured. This is all setting up for Rick's arrogance to cost them big.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Somebody gotta pay
Rick and Friends done caught WAAAAAY too many bodies these past couple episodes
bodies will drop :demonic:
payback is forthcoming :demonic:

edit: not sure if spoiler (dont think it is), but just in case
600full-jeffrey-dean-morgan.jpg

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The actress that played Paula did an excellent job. I hated that bytch in less than 15 minutes.

She was acting kinda like she was on coke when she was on the Talking Dead tho. With the way she was moving her mouth as she talked. Still a good actress.

That crew lucky Killer Carol was going threw something, we wouldn't even have an episode if she was full-fledge :demonic:

So many victories, I like how they are building up to the boss battle. They are gonna find out they didn't level up as high as they thought. The boogie man is real.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
No, Killing a group a people they knew nothing about is what led them to being captured. This is all setting up for Rick's arrogance to cost them big.

They could've collected some more intel for sure but let's not act like there was any real option other than preemptive war. Otherwise the Saviors would've found Alexandria and reduced them to serfs. You could wait to fight until they're at your doorstep but that could be too late. It's clear that the Saviors don't value life, they kill people to send a message ffs.