Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Carol good as gone. If they are having her show remorse there is no where to go with her. They can't just have her baking cookies all day and it wouldn't make sense to have her go right back to triple og. I fear the worst

Yeah, there's nothing left for her to do now that her character's gone full circle. Been saying she was on her way out since the start of the season but this episode made it obvious. At least she brought that annoying Sam kid down with her. :manny:

The levels of hate for Morgan when his bytch made tendencies rubbing off on her is what gets her killed :whew:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
It was cool seeing Gordon from Banshee on the show tonight even if he went out like a chump :mjlol:

Alicia Witt always playing those hard edged women, I remember her from Justified. She was feeling herself way too much, spouting parables and bragging about killing her weak boss. Carol tried to warn her she was going to die :francis:.

The pregnancy must have made Maggie extra hardcore. Forget about eating for 2, she's killing for 2 :demonic:.

We're all Neegan :ohhh:. Will the real Neegan please stand up :stopitslime:

Whenever he comes on the scene I hope he delivers, looking back at the Governor he was just :ld:as a villain.
In defense Governor was nerfed from the comics dude was a fukking scumbag in that:wow: Michonne:mjcry:

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Going back to that real quick, that cookie scene to open that episode was great. It showed just how close to normalcy they are. She's just making cookies, ran low on ingredients, went out to get some more. Damn, got some zombie brains on my outfit, gotta go home and take a hot shower and get back to baking. Now let me pass them out in clean tupperware. I thought it was a brilliant opening scene. Little shyt like that helps to drive home why some of the characters do get soft, or why they do just want to chill.
I agree

And the show has to show us the effects of them just constantly murdering humans because I'm sure is taking its toll on them they are seriously all becoming Savages

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Funny because this is a situation where thinking like Morgan would've been a better option.

But isn't thinking like Morgan what made her tell Maggie to stay behind then spare Negan's goon instead of killing him which ultimately lead to them getting captured? :jbhmm:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Walking Dead: Obstacle Course:lupe: I knew Triple OG Carol:rambo: was goin out like that:lawd: The end of her chapter's heavy handedly:deadmanny: written on the wall, tho:merchant: Maggie backpedal them into that predicament:aicmon: She came thru:cape: in the bloody end:whew: Smug Savior chick talked a big game:childplease:, but Walker chewed up her grill slow:shaq: Larry Holmes Garden cronies murked easily:camby:, while the others got Lit:win: In a Zombie Apocalypse, pop shyt:what:, get you pop quick:stopitslime: Rick Curry:cook: with the shot:gladbron: 'We are Neagan':duck: Yet, AWLL his peoples' keep gettin bodied like that:heh:

Last edited: