Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I think Carol is softening up in general:

It started with the cookie thing

Then with reluctant to let Maggie get in on the operation

Then to hesitating to kill those cliche bytches.

Thanks Morgan, your BS almost got Carol murked.
Going back to that real quick, that cookie scene to open that episode was great. It showed just how close to normalcy they are. She's just making cookies, ran low on ingredients, went out to get some more. Damn, got some zombie brains on my outfit, gotta go home and take a hot shower and get back to baking. Now let me pass them out in clean tupperware. I thought it was a brilliant opening scene. Little shyt like that helps to drive home why some of the characters do get soft, or why they do just want to chill.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I mean..... the episode was good
But c'mon this whole thing where shyt works out because the plot says so is played out

Carol tired of the shyts she see that shyt Morgan was talking about. Maggie bout to curl up in a corner and Glen look like he wanna just go home and never leave his room from all that killing

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
yooooo real talk this second half of the season been LIT!! everybody catchin bodies like in the comics :ahh: and even tho killa carol had some hesitation she still blowing heads off with the quickness :wow: and my dude rick even quicker with it....dude said he was negan and my dude rick went :dahell: and then BLAM suck blown away :ooh: even carol had to clutch her beads on that one :lolbron:....
i see maggie stepping it up too :obama: but i guess she got too cuz lucille coming :demonic:

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carol good as gone. If they are having her show remorse there is no where to go with her. They can't just have her baking cookies all day and it wouldn't make sense to have her go right back to triple og. I fear the worst

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Carol on her
Die-Hard-quotes-8.gif
steez

Rick still not giving any fukks

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This little crisis of conscience Carol is going through has moved her up on my list of who is dying soon because I am not seeing any other option for how it could end for her.

Was good seeing that Carol and Maggie can wreck shop and didn't need to wait to be rescued.

Alicia Witt is a special brand of awful and always has been she also sucked on The Sopranos and Justified) so I am beyond pleased that her character came and went in 1.3 episodes.

That old broad with the smoker's cough was funny as shyt.