JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
Hesitation always costs something Maggie... goddamn it :damn:

Looks like they're going to Saviors HQ :damn: :sadcam:

I'd rather die than be taken hostage :huhldup: Fukkin psychos out here

The baby story actually got to these savages :dwillhuh: That Asian girl was :whoa: :mjcry:

Maggie going hard on the opps :damn:

Fukk is wrong with you Carol?!?! :snoop: She's on her Morgan steez now :snoop:

:camby: with the emotional bullshyt that nearly gets you killed :camby:

:blessed: with the infernal death for those b*stards :blessed:

I love when Rick comes through and blesses us with the no-hesitation, point-black headshots :blessed:

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Whenever he comes on the scene I hope he delivers, looking back at the Governor he was just :ld:as a villain.

He's going to have to be scary demonic because his soldiers have been trash so far and plus we've seen the group be demonic themselves

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the episode started off strong but slowed down in the midde almost put me to sleep then was crazy good at the end.

I thought Carol was faking it, but nope. She was really having a moment of weakness.

Maggie. ...damn....the mama bear is coming out already. We all know that you're not weak Maggie but you have another life inside you that needs to be alive. That's why you don't go on kill missions.

Alicia Witt's character is annoying and I don't buy her act and was glad she was killed off. However, I wanna pipe Alicia.:takedat:

Imagine if Carol, Morgan and Gabriel, etc. All have crises of conscious at the same time/wrong time, that could cause even more problem than it already has......:mjlol:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Man after all these sonnings they have taken these past few episodes, i'm actually rooting for Negan and The Saviors from this point out :manny:

I cant believe the producers have given fukking Negan of all people the underdog edit :heh:
Gimple aint shyt :mjlol: