Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does negans complex have satellite dishes and is that actually his complex, it seems small

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the first season where I willingly sought out spoilers and now I feel like I have nothing to look forward to. Miserable feeling. :sadcam:

Especially since I see the little clues they're giving with Neegan essentially confirming what's ahead. :mjcry:
:mjcry: Why would you do that breh

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's time for Morgan to go. Trade him for Mag and Carol. I thought this non killing shyt would die after the wolves brutally murdered the people who gave him shelter:beli:. He's just poorly written right now. Either snap him out of this BS or get rid of him. He could have been a nice counter balance to Rick to bring good people onto the team, have some trust, and only getting savage when necessary. There's no logic behind his thoughts and he looks like a complete liability.

How the hell did Rick plan to leave a pregnant Maggie dolo:what:? Even with Carol they needed more in case more Saviors showed up. How about lookouts further out from the compound to pick them off before they got close? Use some of Jesus' people as sacrificial lambs. They gotta surrender as a group because they got caught slipping?:martin: I'd move on without them and air it out. I'm not dropping my guns.

Basic?:usure:

christian-serratos-entertainment-weekly-s-sag-awards-2015-nominees-party_1.jpg

:camby:

I thought I couldn't get more frustrated after the way they wrote Tyrese but they took the cake with Morgan. His character serves no purpose at this point

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps
Everyone dry spoiling and outright spoiling in this thread is shameless

How many times do they have to be told we don't give a fukk about the comics? :martin: Thinking they're special cause they read something that can easily be downloaded with a few clicks of the mouse.

Mods need to start making examples out of these clowns. :camby:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Why does negans complex have satellite dishes and is that actually his complex, it seems small
That spot probably had a different purpose prior to the ZA, after most of the world died Negan decided to use it as a spot for his men to sleep at :manny:

Last edited: