Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
I think this season finale will top "Too Far Gone", which imo is the best episode of TWD.
tumblr_mx751mpC3W1scav2lo2_250.gif

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I think this season finale will top "Too Far Gone", which imo is the best episode of TWD.
The IMDB rating for that episode :banderas:

I didn't start watching TWD until fall of last year so I usually watched two or three episodes a day (I couldn't bingewatch for comfort reasons) somehow I knew about Governor having a tank and watched the entire 4A season on one morning :whoo: I had no speakers so I had to watch with headphones on, episode certainty lived up to the hype :banderas:

Darryl throwing the grenade in the tank turret :mjlol:

Seeing Rick all broken down with the destroyed prison behind him was so :wow:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's definitely up there for me but imo the best episode is no sactuary (s5 opener)
I got to binge watch the whole first 4 series and series 5 was the first time I had to wait for the show to come on, and I remember being blown away because that episode had everything, then to top it off with Carol being reunited with everyone and Rick seeing his daughter was still alive...incredible episode