Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
That spot probably had a different purpose prior to the ZA, after most of the world died Negan decided to use it as a spot for his men to sleep at :manny:
yep just like the hilltop spot was a museum and they said people would still show up after the ZA to see if it was still intact...Negan and his boys cooped up in an old news station or some shyt lol

All Star
Daps
:mjcry: Why would you do that breh

Man... I just had to know if Glenn made it under that dumpster... and I couldn't stop reading.
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man... I just had to know if Glenn made it under that dumpster... and I couldn't stop reading.
258bf345_AlonzoMourningThinks.gif
Damn you knew as far as that far back? That's gotta suck man :to:

I was disappointed when I knew about the plot for the episode where we first saw Jesus and I even kinda knew that was coming lol

Last edited:

All Star
Daps
Damn you knew as far as that far back? That's gotta suck man :to:

I was disappointed when I knew about the plot for the episode where we first saw Jesus and I even kinda knew that was coming lol

Problem is I don't know everything. Just some of the bigger scenes. Rick hacking Sam's arm off to save Carl. Carl getting shot and survivng. I knew about that before the 1st half finale, so that cliffhanger did nothing for me. And I have a good idea of what's to come so there's that issue.

With that said, :whoa: I am still enjoying the episodes. The intrigue just isn't there like it usually is.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem is I don't know everything. Just some of the bigger scenes. Rick hacking Sam's arm off to save Carl. Carl getting shot and survivng. I knew about that before the 1st half finale, so that cliffhanger did nothing for me. And I have a good idea of what's to come so there's that issue.

With that said, :whoa: I am still enjoying the episodes. The intrigue just isn't there like it usually is.
I knew about Carl getting his eye blown out quite a while back but only because Some fukkboi on a YouTube comment spoilt it for me and cos of the way things were panning out before that episode I knew it was coming, other than that the only thing I know about is what's gonna go down in the last episode (but obviously don't know who if you know what I mean) so everything is pretty fresh for me.
main thing is you still liking the show tho, this series has been great, cool to see a series make it to season 6 without getting boring which is kinda what's happened to me with GOT, sons of anarchy fell of around that time too

Daps
So we getting a negan sighting this week then? Hope Glenn gets to meet lucielle! Gotta feeling there is a cull coming! No one but Rick & Carl are safe in my opinion!

Can't wait :feedme: