Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
fukked up part, I only lost like 270$ on the crap table. Lost that within 20 minutes and decided to gtfo. Stopped at the G Station to get some squares and gas and my whole knot was fukkin gone :mjcry:. I have no idea how I dropped that shyt smh. I assume it was at the crap table when I put the 300 up to get my chips. That's the only time I pulled the knot out. I had to damn near beg the nikka at the G Station to put 2 gallons in my car so I could make it home. I'm mad as fukk at that shyt.
damn yo shyt walking around on somebody face right now. you know it went to some cartiers :wow:

thats what happens when you fukk around in greek town :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's time for Morgan to go. Trade him for Mag and Carol. I thought this non killing shyt would die after the wolves brutally murdered the people who gave him shelter:beli:. He's just poorly written right now. Either snap him out of this BS or get rid of him. He could have been a nice counter balance to Rick to bring good people onto the team, have some trust, and only getting savage when necessary. There's no logic behind his thoughts and he looks like a complete liability.

How the hell did Rick plan to leave a pregnant Maggie dolo:what:? Even with Carol they needed more in case more Saviors showed up. How about lookouts further out from the compound to pick them off before they got close? Use some of Jesus' people as sacrificial lambs. They gotta surrender as a group because they got caught slipping?:martin: I'd move on without them and air it out. I'm not dropping my guns.

Sasha destroys Rosita's basic looking ass.

Basic?:usure:

christian-serratos-entertainment-weekly-s-sag-awards-2015-nominees-party_1.jpg

:camby:

All Star
Daps
This is the first season where I willingly sought out spoilers and now I feel like I have nothing to look forward to. Miserable feeling. :sadcam:

Especially since I see the little clues they're giving with Neegan essentially confirming what's ahead. :mjcry: