Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Gabriel killed him like a Boondock Saint :dead: "Amen" :damn:

Another Top 5 Walking Dead episode :wow: . Official SAVAGE UP episode of the show. It was a bit uncomfortable watching them kill those goons like that in their sleep, but that's the world they're in.

This will be the best season and have the most rewatchability with this build they're doing. Can't wait to re-watch their fall and major L at the end when Negan comes in :banderas:

Oh and Morgan :scust:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
lR5yN9N.jpg

:damn:

The build and foreshadowing :banderas:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This was a wild episode...
Rick stealing on that decapitated head legit had me...:deadmanny:

Dude is a straight up fool for that...
The reverend putting in that demon work with an amen...:gladbron:

Eugene peep game...:heh:

No way the squad don't lose multiple bodies after this massacre though...

My money is on Glenn, Rosita and of course the token black guy....

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Excuses? Are you for real. You forgot Negan men held Sasha, Daryl and Abe up ? They were going to kill them before Daryl got them first. Negan had a hilltop guy so shook he stabbed his own leader in broad daylight. They heard from them 1st hand how they extort and kill someone right off the bat when they meet new groups and you think they could work something out with them without bloodshed?? Cmon now. Morgan is an idiot , this world is not for him anymore . He thinks having impassioned heart to heart talks with people who are used to no consequences for their actions . If I was Rick I would exhile Morgan and let him survive on his own , maybe he can more idiots like himself out there.

To be fair, the men that ran into Sasha and Abraham and Daryl on the road weren't going to kill them, initially. They just wanted them to hand over their belongings and they were going to have a meet and greet. They explained the rules to them and one of the rules was 'do not ask us questions'
Sasha and abraham broke that rule repeatedly and on the third strike the leader decided to kill one of them to make a point.

If you recall, dude said Greggory at the hilltop got a hit put on him cause he was light on the delivery, it wasnt for no reason.

So... these are people that are open to dialogue and deals, they just do harsh business.
But its not like the Wolves where no one was open to any sort of talking.
:manny:

Last edited: