Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
If anybody read the comics then Rick and Michonne was predictable. Andrea and Rick got together in the comics post-Alexandria, but show Andrea is of course dead so naturally the person that conveniently fills that spot is Michonne.

But of course this event also leads me to believe and this is pure speculation

That Michonne is now a possible candidate for Lucille. Not as high chance as Daryl or Glenn, but I would put her on the list.
you think that they would actually have a female get the Lucille beats? :patrice: I said in the spoiler thread that's its probably: 1) Glenn - source material, 2) Daryl - shows plot progression; he did vapourize Negans crew....3) way out the box, but Morgan :ohhh:...his lack of action, non violent mindset bout to catch the most violent death so far :yeshrug:

BigSteve

All Star
Daps
I thought it was funny how the guy put that three inch blade behind his mom's head and just turned her off.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Something just dawned on me and I'm worried...

Who is the person that killed all of Negans men already? Daryl. Who would Negan think has to pay for that? Daryl :sadcam: Brehs....I'm starting to think Glenn is not gonna get killed, and it's gonna be....Daryl :sadcam::damn:

I've been saying this.
I would be shocked if Glenn died the same way in the comic. Honestly, I think Daryl's days will soon be numbered. :mjcry:

Daryl
Carol
Glenn

All part of the ATL Five... and we know Rick (and to a slightly lesser extent Carl) aren't going anywhere. One gonna go :Francis:

I kinda want someone to turn heel :ehh:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Someone needs to die or something. Show is so redundant. See if this Jesus thing goes anywhere. :francis:

:mjpls:

BpFRYSrIEAA6Wnu.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Jesus with the Iverson crossover :aicmon: :mjlol:

But all in all good episode. Not surprised Rick and Michonne got together, you could cut the tension with a knife and in all honesty, all of the Black men on this show are ineffectual buffoons, so she naturally gravitated towards the only male who could handle her physically and more importantly emotionally besides she treats Carl like a son, so it was a natural progression.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something just dawned on me and I'm worried...

Who is the person that killed all of Negans men already? Daryl. Who would Negan think has to pay for that? Daryl :sadcam: Brehs....I'm starting to think Glenn is not gonna get killed, and it's gonna be....Daryl :sadcam::damn:

No,you should know better from the writers. Its gonna be Dr.Dre just watch. I don't think the writers have balls to do that.