Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Just finished watching it and can't believe they showing Jesus already. You know what that means....

Jesus is a beast in the books. Dont like the idea of Rick and Michonne getting together either. That shyt never happens and they have a different type of respect for one another. This shyt kind of changes their entire dynamic and the original relationship. Can't say I blame Rick though I Iove chocolate women too. Other than that this was an ok episode.

Dumb ass Rick parks the truck with supplies in front of the lake (how the hell he backed the truck up right to the lake to begin with). That whole scene was just unnecessary and dumb to begin with. I think we get to see "him" next week on some Panthro shyt.

Last edited:

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I can deal with Rick and Michonne, I saw that shyt coming but if Sasha and big red hook up then they reachin hard af :shaq2:

It's the end of the world. Nobody gives a shyt about the things they cared about before. The only mode is survival. I'm pretty sure Sasha doesn't care that Abraham doesn't look like Idris Elba. You fukk who you can and like who you can while you can because you can die at any moment. People who are offended at the interracial aspect don't need to be watching TWD.

The worst part is there's a good chance they're gonna kill of Michonne. They need something to reattach the viewers emotions and love between the two biggest characters is a sure fire way to do that. We all know what happens when there's too much love and emotional connection in TWD. Someone dies....I doubt it will be Rick.

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
It's the end of the world. Nobody gives a shyt about the things they cared about before. The only mode is survival. I'm pretty sure Sasha doesn't care that Abraham doesn't look like Idris Elba. You fukk who you can and like who you can while you can because you can die at any moment. People who are offended at the interracial aspect don't need to be watching TWD.
lol I dont give af about IR. Im just hatein on the fact he had rosita and now he creepin on sasha. lol

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The worst part is there's a good chance they're gonna kill of Michonne. They need something to reattach the viewers emotions and love between the two biggest characters is a sure fire way to do that. We all know what happens when there's too much love and emotional connection in TWD. Someone dies....I doubt it will be Rick.
Kill michonne? Unless the comics recently off' her that ain't happening

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
the scene where they were chasing jesus around the field might be the WOAT of the series:mjlol:......they really chased this dude in a circle and allowed him to get back in the truck:what:
Allowed? From what I saw they didn't allow anything, Jesus broke these fools ankles gave Rick a vicious cross over and waltz his way to the truck on his own. They were out there looking like baby deers.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Allowed? From what I saw they didn't allow anything, Jesus broke these fools ankles gave Rick a vicious cross over and waltz his way to the truck on his own. They were out there looking like baby deers.

tumblr_nabxdkAwQN1qhkbk8o1_400.gif

QWBahU.gif

:whoo: