Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Daps
:laff::laff::laff::laff: this nikka got on the roof... how???

Rick and Daryl out here getting finessed by hippie cacs :heh:

Allowed? From what I saw they didn't allow anything, Jesus broke these fools ankles gave Rick a vicious cross over and waltz his way to the truck on his own. They were out there looking like baby deers.

All y'all nikkas are clownin' I was in tears reading some of these

giphy.gif

godliness

• M Δ § † ë ® ¥ °
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Hands on Green Money
Kill michonne? Unless the comics recently off' her that ain't happening
I wouldn't be surprised if they did kill Michonne only because at this point in the comics she would probably be with Morgan, and Morgan I think gets bite some where near this time line and she kills him to stop him from turning.
I doubt they'll kill Morgan off now. Michonne and Rick being together kinda puts a target on her head, especially considering all of Ricks love interest end up dying anyways.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Jesus da White Ninja in the house!
This does bring Rick's number of uber bad ass lieutenants to a ridiculous number so I am expecting a bit of a culling pretty soon.

Rick and Michonne finally happened. shyt has been lowkey building for a while so I am glad that the show recognized the chemistry between the actors. It is funny that Rick has moved on fast as shyt from that annoying white ho whose arm he chopped off. He probably forgot her name before his axe went through he bone.:mjlol:

And look how breezy Rick is acting now that he is getting that good good from Michonne. Dude aint been this relaxed in the entire time this show has been on the air. He wasn't this chill when that c*nt of a wife of his was still alive. Michonne got that magic.:shaq:

the michonne rick thing was destined to happen. she is too close tho carl and judith, and they both fukk with her heavy as well. plus, they all live together so :yeshrug:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Introduction of Jesus character was :ehh:. Still have no idea how he got on top of the truck after being tied up :mindblown:, ol Harry Houdini ass.

Him popping up at the end like that too :heh:

Michonne/Rick had been vaguely hinted at for awhile, so it's not too shocking. She's already an upgrade from Jesse in the fact she has no kids to deal with. TWD with that agenda, didn't Abraham say something about liking Sasha now too :sas2:.

Spencer tracking down his mom in the woods didn't really play for me, as I didn't care about him or his mom as a character. Only Alexandrians I really know are the lesbo nurse and the gay dude who likes to drop maps.

I hope they give Enid more to do besides being a sullen teenager.

:whoa: now that's where I gotta draw the line. abraham already got rosita, he CANNOT have sasha as well :rose1:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The Walking Dead: Morning After:patrice: Judith's just a liability waiting to happen:ehh: One-eyed Carl's demon seed planted:ufdup: Enid shoulda stayed back to talk with Maggie:usure: In a Zombie Apocalypse, blast loud music:dame:, and give bumrushed hipster:laff: multiple chances:leostare: Carefree Rick had Darryl playin freeze-tag:wtf: with this Jesus fool:what:; among a field of Walkers:dahell: Denise's food truck:hamster: Under the sea:flabbynsick: But, what happened to that Dodge Charger, pleihboi:birdman: Lite Katana work:whew: Michonne on her ZenMaster shyt:jbhmm: DeAnna:old: looked like her old-alived self:ld: Alexandrian son came thru in the clutch, tho:manny: And. Spearmint Gum:hug: makes the cypher complete:steviej:

man, I actually had to legit search this entire thread for your most recent summary :blessed:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Something just dawned on me and I'm worried...

Who is the person that killed all of Negans men already? Daryl. Who would Negan think has to pay for that? Daryl :sadcam: Brehs....I'm starting to think Glenn is not gonna get killed, and it's gonna be....Daryl :sadcam::damn:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anybody read the comics then Rick and Michonne was predictable. Andrea and Rick got together in the comics post-Alexandria, but show Andrea is of course dead so naturally the person that conveniently fills that spot is Michonne.

But of course this event also leads me to believe and this is pure speculation

That Michonne is now a possible candidate for Lucille. Not as high chance as Daryl or Glenn, but I would put her on the list.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kill michonne? Unless the comics recently off' her that ain't happening

We know the comics and the show tend to stray off on occasion. For example, Andrea is still alive and well (and a badass) in the comics.