Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm a lil confused, maybe somebody can help cause I this last night but was lil distracted.....

So they get the Truck back from Jesus and he ends up being on the roof so they hit the brakes and he flies off

Why did they stop and chase him? :what:

Did he take something else of theirs?

What was the point of them wasting time, energy, and ultimately losing all those supplies....

It just seemed real stupid to me so I assumed I might have missed something

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
I'm a lil confused, maybe somebody can help cause I this last night but was lil distracted.....

So they get the Truck back from Jesus and he ends up being on the roof so they hit the brakes and he flies off

What was the point of them wasting time, energy, and ultimately losing all those supplies....

To forward the plot :troll: how else would he have been knocked out, brought back the Alexandria, locked up, broken out of his restraints, subdued whoever was guarding him (Darryl?), and able to first locate then infiltrate Rick's home to see post coital Richonne :comeon:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

You trying to make sense of this nonsensical show? :upsetfavre:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
No,you should know better from the writers. Its gonna be Dr.Dre just watch. I don't think the writers have balls to do that.
only problem I see with that is it wont have nearly the same impact....but we all know that Dre gonna be dead by the end of the season

Daps
Reppin
London
:beli: This dude Jesus is OP. He possesses peerless combat abilities, superhuman endurance and speed and intangiability apparently. I remember when the existence of God was confirmed in that episode where the crew were stuck in a barn under siege by walkers so I believe that there is a real possibility that this man really is the biblical Jesus.