Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
Damn, this dude Rick moves fast:lolbron:

Got over that white woman from the last episode real quick:russ:

:stopitslime: at how him and Daryl drove 3 different cars in one episode.

You telling me people were just ditching cars with full tanks and leaving the keys in the sun visor:comeon:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:beli: This dude Jesus is OP. He possesses peerless combat abilities, superhuman endurance and speed and intangiability apparently. I remember when the existence of God was confirmed in that episode where the crew were stuck in a barn under siege by walkers so I believe that there is a real possibility that this man really is the biblical Jesus.

When he teleported on top of the truck :ohhh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, this dude Rick moves fast:lolbron:

Got over that white woman from the last episode real quick:russ:

:stopitslime: at how him and Daryl drove 3 different cars in one episode.

You telling me people were just ditching cars with full tanks and leaving the keys in the sun visor:comeon:
It's a tv show about the zombie apocalypse how about some suspension of disbelief ?And they did find a fuel truck

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I know it's late, but that stuff with Rick and Daryl chasing Jesus in circles was absolutely terrible :mjlol:

It was like watching a live action Tom and Jerry :dead:

I still don't get why Rick left the truck and how it ended up in the river :mjlol:
To kill the zombies that got loose from the abandoned truck.

It ended up in the river because when Darryl and Jesus was fighting it got knocked into reverse by mistake and rolled into the river :pachaha:

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
It's a tv show about the zombie apocalypse how about some suspension of disbelief ?And they did find a fuel truck

Man, even if I let that slide, am I also supposed to suspend my belief that a car battery goes flat after months of no use, therefore meaning at least two of the cars they used in the episode would have required a jump start? :stopitslime:

And didn't they spill the fuel from that truck into the lake/pond in the last episode to create the fire water with the help of Daryl's RPG?:stopitslime:

This has nothing to do with suspending disbelief, and everything to do with lazy writing:francis:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Too much to :pachaha: about so Ill just say this...

There are only 2 Power couples.. Ricchone & Darrol... Mag & Glenn are survivors but no contest... Army Abe & Sasha "Go Hard" I dont like but it would be a strong couple... Negan & Lucillle need to just come today....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Jesus with the Iverson crossover :aicmon: :mjlol:

But all in all good episode. Not surprised Rick and Michonne got together, you could cut the tension with a knife and in all honesty, all of the Black men on this show are ineffectual buffoons, so she naturally gravitated towards the only male who could handle her physically and more importantly emotionally besides she treats Carl like a son, so it was a natural progression.
Shoulda known the way she broke down in tears hugging that white baby in season 4. :rolleyes:

Maaaammmyys home. :camby:

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm a few episodes behind, I just watched the episode where Carl got his eye shot out.

Whooooo god. I would have been so mad at that little kid. Just shut the fukk up and you could cry your eyes out later. Instead he got himself, his mom, his brother killed and made Carl lose an eye. If a zombie apocalypse ever pops off, I'm never joining up with anyone with kids :beli:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a few episodes behind, I just watched the episode where Carl got his eye shot out.

Whooooo god. I would have been so mad at that little kid. Just shut the fukk up and you could cry your eyes out later. Instead he got himself, his mom, his brother killed and made Carl lose an eye. If a zombie apocalypse ever pops off, I'm never joining up with anyone with kids :beli:
That kid is awesome, got rid of the three of the most annoying co*k suckers in one scene

:blessed: