Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
expected to read people shytting all over that corny ass episode, yet seems most everyone thought it was the best episode of the entire series? i cant just gloss over how sloppy and shytty some of the writing and pacing is, and it fully detracts from anything decent on the show and then some. going from mid afternoon to pitch black of night in a commercial break with the characters still right in the middle of their afternoon ongoings is public access level shyt. the wolf and that nerdy broad were in that stairwell just choppin it up for fukking hours unnoticed? rick and that crew moved like 100 yards during that time? even getting past that opening scene nonsense about darryl getting his metal gear on in full view of a gang of bikers spread across an entire road and not being seen or heard, the other shytty elements of the show (rick giving up his baby to that fukking retard, glenn escaping death magically again, the horrendous cut from day to night literally right away, them shoe horning a scene in between where we left off with rick and that family before the kid starts losing it. the wolf trying to rid that entire community with no fukks given and everyone was giving his passes etc) completely ruined the episode. i hung on after i originally said i was done last year if glenn made it out of that situation alive, and stuck around a couple extra eps. its pure trash at this point, and theres not one plotline that i care the slightest about. im out on this c level television

y que

Banned
Daps
expected to read people shytting all over that corny ass episode, yet seems most everyone thought it was the best episode of the entire series? i cant just gloss over how sloppy and shytty some of the writing and pacing is, and it fully detracts from anything decent on the show and then some. going from mid afternoon to pitch black of night in a commercial break with the characters still right in the middle of their afternoon ongoings is public access level shyt. the wolf and that nerdy broad were in that stairwell just choppin it up for fukking hours unnoticed? rick and that crew moved like 100 yards during that time? even getting past that opening scene nonsense about darryl getting his metal gear on in full view of a gang of bikers spread across an entire road and not being seen or heard, the other shytty elements of the show (rick giving up his baby to that fukking retard, glenn escaping death magically again, the horrendous cut from day to night literally right away, them shoe horning a scene in between where we left off with rick and that family before the kid starts losing it. the wolf trying to rid that entire community with no fukks given and everyone was giving his passes etc) completely ruined the episode. i hung on after i originally said i was done last year if glenn made it out of that situation alive, and stuck around a couple extra eps. its pure trash at this point, and theres not one plotline that i care the slightest about. im out on this c level television

loolll pretty much agree with everything

i thought last season started off great and then the cliffhanger with glenn was like oooh shyt

and then the next episode just goes into some random origin episode with black mister miyagi and leaves us hanging for no real reason. it was all downhill from there.

when we finally get back to glenn oh he survives because the zombies just decided to unexplainably disappear after he fell asleep on them. ok.

even though the previous episode you have that redneck dude get his hands on an rpg and glen hit them up on the walkie and it woulda been bad as fukk for them to pull off some kind of rescue with the rpg or something but naw we just have to settle for lazy ass writing/plot movement.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

This.

Carol started clearing the house at daylight, and when she reached the top of the stairs it was night :mjlol:

Reminded me of Dark Knight Rises and the chase scene, they enter that tunnel/garage (whatever it was) at full daylight and emerge in the dark of the night.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What an episode :damn:

Daryl :whoo:

Fukk Sam glad he got feasted on :pacspit: smh @ his mother not seeing he was a shook one and letting him walk to his death, plus she was married to a wife beater, nothing but victim mentality fukk her too :pacspit: the whole family were scum fukk her other son too :pacspit:

Rick ain't going to get any gushy for a while :shaq2:

Kooral got his eye shot out..... it should have been in his temple :shaq2:

Rick going straight to super saiyan 2 gave career pvssies like Gabe and Eugene the heart the fight, it was powerful :wow:

Big D Bangston

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bama born and bred
FEB 15, 2016 @ 11:27 AM 5,329 VIEWS
Last Night's Episode Of 'The Walking Dead' Was Riddled With Inconsistencies

5. Don’t just do something, stand there!

In my review, I pointed out how Rick could have easily knocked the kid out when he started blowing their cover and simply carry him to safety. But even barring that drastic a solution, he could have done something. But nobody reacts, or they all react strangely, when the kid freaks out.

When he’s bitten, Jessie—his mother—simply stands there screaming. I don’t know about you, but if one of my kids got bitten by a zombie I’d probably react completely irrationally and dive in there, pull the horrible creature off with every ounce of my strength.

In other words, assuming the kid isn’t stopped, the scene still goes down really strange. Everyone just stands around. And sure, they’re trying not to blow their own cover, but I think at the very least once a woman starts screaming like that you’d figure your cover was blown. Rick could have grabbed her, slapped her or something, anything to snap her out of it—not just to save her, but to protect himself and his son and Michonne.

A more realistic scene would have shown Sam starting to wail, then getting pounced on by zombies, followed by Jessie diving into the fray—too far gone too quickly for Rick to do anything. He would have immediately had to go in and hack her hand off to save Carl. Nobody would have stood around looking ridiculous.

TWD_609_GP_0825_0083-RT-1200x800.jpg

Photo Credit: Gene Page/AMC

I think the surrounding zombies would notice them smacking or knocking the shyt out of one another.

Zombies are relatively slow moving, so any display of speed would tip them off i assume.