London
20160216083608.jpg

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Hate watcher review:
- Son you got 8 cats with you strapped and you only sent one nikka with a pistol to the back with this dude?
rs_1024x759-151109092200-1024.the-walking-dead-norman-reedus.110915.ch.jpg

really nikka? :mjlol:

- Daryl learned ninjaful moves now? You disarming and murking nikkas in silence now? :stopitslime:
- Daryl somehow arms and aims a rocket launcher with nobody noticing even though the 8 cats on bikes are wide enough on the road to easily see anyone on the side of the tanker:stopitslime::stopitslime:

- Why come Rick and them can have a whole conversation with nothing happening to them but the kid whispers a bit and all the walkers jump him :yeshrug:
- What mother lets her son walk behind her in that situation? Why didn't they pull the kid with them? Somehow it went from broad daylight to night on their walker stroll so it ain't like they were in a rush? Why they couldn't just stuff a cloth in his mouth and keep it moving?:what:
- How did Carol bucking shots not get all the walkers to attack the house they were in?
- Why did everybody get their courage at the same time?:yeshrug:
- Why did everyone decide to jump on board with Rick's suicide mission when nikkas got chastised for doing the same thing last season?:jbhmm:
:martin:

BAMM!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Creative kitchen
After the first viewing of the episode I thought this was the best episode of the series, but I had to step back and analyze some shyt. I see people shytting on it online though. It was a VERY fukking sloppy episode I'll give you that :francis:

Even with the mistakes.. it was still dope to me.. :ohlawd: I read the comic and like how they tried to keep this shyt intact. Carl loses his eye during a zombie attack which technically this wasn't an attack cause the zombies was docile as fukk until Rick and Michonne was running with a wounded Carl. From Carl losing his eye to rick and the zombie massacre all that shyt was in the comic but Sam ain't in the comic so the whole Sam shooting him shyt was the writers trying to work it in. Sloppily.

Ron deserved to die :yeshrug: he had no real purpose on the show he just stayed in his room letting this shyt eat at him like Carol said. His mom was stupid as fukk she should've made his dumb ass go to the church fukk that ok you made it this far shyt let's keep going Rick should've been like "bytch, :dahell:, No." I thought Jessie was gone stick around cause in the comics Andrea and Rick hook up but she been gone on the show so I thought Jessie was gone be that for Rick on the show but she went out cause of Ron ass :patrice: Carl should've been whooped Sam ass.. he a fukkboy :camby: the whole reason his whole family had to die cause he fukked up with them staying in the house trying to take Carl out the first time.

The day to night switch was :trash: they fukked up.. and they making this nikka Darryl look invincible not only did he somehow wrestle the nikka to the ground and kill him without making any noise, he shot a rocket that made no noise until it hit the target.. :shaq2: He ain't invincible and I feel like we gone find that out soon.:jawalrus:

Walking Dead has always had pacing issues but I really just can't get enough of the show.. one minute they got that snail pace the next it's 0 to 100. You either gone love it or hate it. To me though this is about the humans, cause to Rick and his group the zombies are barely a threat now.

Oh and I know this was like the everything coming together episode Rick's group meshing with the Alexandria people to become one, BUT HOW IN THE fukk bytch ASS EUGENE GET THE COURAGE TO START KILLING ZOMBIES NOW, WHEN HIS bytch ASS PUNKED OUT ABOUT A WEEK AGO WITH ONE ZOMBIE!!:what:

Real shyt this episode should've been the Mid-Season finale. But yo I fukked with this episode as sloppy as it was.. :manny:

Daps
I think the surrounding zombies would notice them smacking or knocking the shyt out of one another.

Zombies are relatively slow moving, so any display of speed would tip them off i assume.
while i generally agree with most of the points made i copied/posted that article and the thoughts aren't my own but to play devil's advocate they could have easily fled to safer area like they did when they were eventually exposed and knocking Sam out would have saved lives and alot of trouble:yeshrug:

Last edited:

Suge Kniight

Stranded
Daps
Reppin
Death Row
Hate watcher review:
- Son you got 8 cats with you strapped and you only sent one nikka with a pistol to the back with this dude?
rs_1024x759-151109092200-1024.the-walking-dead-norman-reedus.110915.ch.jpg

really nikka? :mjlol:

- Daryl learned ninjaful moves now? You disarming and murking nikkas in silence now? :stopitslime:
- Daryl somehow arms and aims a rocket launcher with nobody noticing even though the 8 cats on bikes are wide enough on the road to easily see anyone on the side of the tanker:stopitslime::stopitslime:

- Why come Rick and them can have a whole conversation with nothing happening to them but the kid whispers a bit and all the walkers jump him :yeshrug:
- What mother lets her son walk behind her in that situation? Why didn't they pull the kid with them? Somehow it went from broad daylight to night on their walker stroll so it ain't like they were in a rush? Why they couldn't just stuff a cloth in his mouth and keep it moving?:what:
- How did Carol bucking shots not get all the walkers to attack the house they were in?
- Why did everybody get their courage at the same time?:yeshrug:
- Why did everyone decide to jump on board with Rick's suicide mission when nikkas got chastised for doing the same thing last season?:jbhmm:
:martin:
Episode was wack homie. You hit the nail on the head.

Daps
Reppin
Episode was pure trash as as can but entertaining...beyond me how any serious tv watchers still try to pass this show off as "the best thing on tv." See you next week though :lolbron:

BAMM!

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Creative kitchen
"It's one thing to suggest an alternate thing a character could have done, but to get overly upset, and start threading your own theoretical plot is ridiculous. You're not the writer and/or creator of TWD. It's not going to bend to your will. You have to take what's there, enjoy, and analyze what you may as it occurred. Nothing any character did in this episode was unreasonable."

Internet quote.. y'all trippin' shyt was good to me :yeshrug:

Drake is God

Sweeterman
Daps
Reppin
Calabasas
expected to read people shytting all over that corny ass episode, yet seems most everyone thought it was the best episode of the entire series? i cant just gloss over how sloppy and shytty some of the writing and pacing is, and it fully detracts from anything decent on the show and then some. going from mid afternoon to pitch black of night in a commercial break with the characters still right in the middle of their afternoon ongoings is public access level shyt. the wolf and that nerdy broad were in that stairwell just choppin it up for fukking hours unnoticed? rick and that crew moved like 100 yards during that time? even getting past that opening scene nonsense about darryl getting his metal gear on in full view of a gang of bikers spread across an entire road and not being seen or heard, the other shytty elements of the show (rick giving up his baby to that fukking retard, glenn escaping death magically again, the horrendous cut from day to night literally right away, them shoe horning a scene in between where we left off with rick and that family before the kid starts losing it. the wolf trying to rid that entire community with no fukks given and everyone was giving his passes etc) completely ruined the episode. i hung on after i originally said i was done last year if glenn made it out of that situation alive, and stuck around a couple extra eps. its pure trash at this point, and theres not one plotline that i care the slightest about. im out on this c level television
yeah this was my last episode as well

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
expected to read people shytting all over that corny ass episode, yet seems most everyone thought it was the best episode of the entire series? i cant just gloss over how sloppy and shytty some of the writing and pacing is, and it fully detracts from anything decent on the show and then some. going from mid afternoon to pitch black of night in a commercial break with the characters still right in the middle of their afternoon ongoings is public access level shyt. the wolf and that nerdy broad were in that stairwell just choppin it up for fukking hours unnoticed? rick and that crew moved like 100 yards during that time? even getting past that opening scene nonsense about darryl getting his metal gear on in full view of a gang of bikers spread across an entire road and not being seen or heard, the other shytty elements of the show (rick giving up his baby to that fukking retard, glenn escaping death magically again, the horrendous cut from day to night literally right away, them shoe horning a scene in between where we left off with rick and that family before the kid starts losing it. the wolf trying to rid that entire community with no fukks given and everyone was giving his passes etc) completely ruined the episode. i hung on after i originally said i was done last year if glenn made it out of that situation alive, and stuck around a couple extra eps. its pure trash at this point, and theres not one plotline that i care the slightest about. im out on this c level television

People have no standards for the show because they A- like zombies, B- like people fighting zombies and C- like the characters. So all the nonsensical stupid things get ignored. Like I said I hate watch the show as mindless entertainment and its somewhat enjoyable to nit pick it but nothing ever really makes sense on the show. That said I get that if things made sense there'd be no show. Its like those movies that revolve around someone overhearing half a conversation and spend the next 90 minutes doing the 'lol wacky misunderstandings guys!' bit.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
People have no standards for the show because they A- like zombies, B- like people fighting zombies and C- like the characters. So all the nonsensical stupid things get ignored. Like I said I hate watch the show as mindless entertainment and its somewhat enjoyable to nit pick it but nothing ever really makes sense on the show. That said I get that if things made sense there'd be no show. Its like those movies that revolve around someone overhearing half a conversation and spend the next 90 minutes doing the 'lol wacky misunderstandings guys!' bit.
i call bullshyt
all you have to do is stay consistent with the rules youve set in place

the only thing consistent about this show is that its inconsistent