Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
No....this is where I'm my own spokesman.

I want it moved to the Syfy channel because it's written so badly as are most syfy channel shows.

Why do you guys answer your own assertions? shyt is corny as fukk

SyFy has it's own zombie show called Z-Nation, and while it's entertaining it makes The Walking Dead look like The Godfather in writing and acting by comparison.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Don't understand why Daryl wasted a rpg into that lake tho lmao

:mjlol: Darryl blew them fake ass sons of anarchy nikkas up. I was thinking you they got them rockets they need to blow themy up. Then boom

Whats really crazy is he shot a rocket 5 feet from a fuel tanker and that explosion didn't ignite any fumes or anything.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Almost all of that is spot on.
Especially the boy talking as the cliffhanger, then completely reshooting the scene for this episode. Absolutely terrible.

My guess as to why that is done... JUDITH.

In the comics Judith dies with Lori, so is not apart of this scene. As soon as they go outside the boy panics and wants to turn back. He starts saying mommy just like in the cliffhanger. Thats shot for shot how it happens.

The difference with the show, is they can't do a fight scene with Judith there cause she would start crying or be hurt. So they have to now add an extra scene to dismiss her character. So instead of it jumping off immmediately like its supposed to, that entire ridiculously out of place scene with them all standing still near a bush talking in a crowd full of zombies where Gabriel takes the baby is basically just there to write Judith out of the episode so they can get to the action.

Ideally it goes from them stepping off the porch right into him saying 'mommy' right into the jumpoff... which is what happens originally. All the extra lets stand near a bush and talk is there to try and wrap up tv plotholes.

Agreed. You have to suspend disbelief with this show. The writing can be sloppy and the characters logic terrible. It's up and down.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Agreed. You have to suspend disbelief with this show. The writing can be sloppy and the characters logic terrible. It's up and down.
I agree. shyt is very inconsistent. I'm just glad I don't have to watch this show and The Leftovers back to back anymore. I would watch The Leftovers left amazed at the writing like :wow: then watch this right after just have the :martin: look for 40 minutes at some of the dumb writing.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Rambo in this bytch :russ::russ:

maxresdefault.jpg

"One step kaboom, black suits fill the room".