Worst scene ever :russ:

She Aaron Rodger'd that firework

anigif_enhanced-24473-1413166093-1.gif

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Amazing what an ep. The music. The pace of the episode. Excellent.

So that pic of Carl with the bandage wasn't a fake.

At least Rick got to see his pawgs guts
:russ:

Great ep. Spesh after the 1st half of this season was poor.

Rick was on his Mordor vibe and was wanting to take on hordes
:wow:

The kill streak
:ohlawd:

How the fukk ain't Morgans stick broke yet lol

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My faith in this show has returned
:blessed:
I'm letting the rest of the season play out before I make that proclamation. The season premier was hype too and we see how that turned out.

Def the best episode of this very disappointing season. Stayed true to both the comic book and the TV show timeline.

In The Walking Dead tradition though, we'll see if this great storytelling lasts past an episode or two.
I wouldn't call it great storytelling, just action packed. Zombie kills is what this show excels at even if sometimes those don't make sense (the MGS stealth zombies we see way too often for example)

Why do you still watch then breh?
I've invested so much time in it that I have no choice but to see it through to the end. Of all the shows I watch on a regular basis this is probably the worst. Plus zombie kills.

I'm up to date on the Comic and been reading them before there was a TV show, but what the fukk is up with dudes in here talking about shyt from the comic, name dropping shyt and telling people to just wait for some shyt? Cot damn, it's like you nikkas can't wait to spoil some shyt for the people on here who havent read them, just talk about the show, shyt.
Mods don't regulate this thread like they do the GoT thread for instance.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Curiosity got the best of me :mjcry: damn it
I still think Daryl is the one.
even with spoilers anyone can figure out what u saying:snoop:

u guys should post that somewhere else.
Do you know how much they've already deviated from the comics? Andrea is still alive in them. The truth is no one knows what will happen, they let fan reaction fukk up the story.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I still think Daryl is the one.

Do you know how much they've already deviated from the comics? Andrea is still alive in them. The truth is no one knows what will happen, they let fan reaction fukk up the story.

FOH. fukking spoilers can't keep your damned comic nerd knowledge to yoursleves and let the rest of us enjoy the show. If what you were saying made a lick of sense I woudn't have heard Negan's name maybe 2 years ago. You guys keep talking and using the excuse "well, it might not happen cause the TV show is different..." :stopitslime:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
FOH. fukking spoilers can't keep your damned comic nerd knowledge to yoursleves and let the rest of us enjoy the show. If what you were saying made a lick of sense I woudn't have heard Negan's name maybe 2 years ago. You guys keep talking and using the excuse "well, it might not happen cause the TV show is different..." :stopitslime:
:to:
:to::to::to::to:

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!