Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Nah I think it's the faq that stole his crossbow/walkie.

Remember some time had to have passed before Daryl tracked down Abe and Sasha (something they neglected to show) and they were driving back. Something easily could've happened to those 2 idiots because instead of staying with Daryl and being with someone they could trust they decided to back stab him and then drive his loud ass motorcycle not knowing who or what was around still searching for them

:ohhh:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't like how the zombie in the room w/Sasha & Abraham is all quiet during their emotional scenes for no good reason.
The continuity is really poor sometimes... like B-movie level poor where they just don't even care.
We're just gonna have to accept the fact they they don't give a fukk about continuity in this show. I'm sure the shows being on for 6 seasons, with multiple show runners has a lot to do with it, but a lot of it is just to serve the plot. I find myself just laughing at the dumb stuff each week. Like the dude who got his arm chopped off started limping after he got up.:mjlol:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
really good/entertaining season so far. I hope they didn't blow their load in the first couple of episodes because ever since all of that action it's been real slow and learning the background of characters, but it's still all really good.

It has to be glenn on the other end of that walkie talkie. the timing of finding a rocket launcher along with that large crowd of zombie is just too obvious.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
goddammit, why can't TWD contain spoilers from being leaked

just saw a gif of neegan hitting what appears to be glenn

Lucille had plenty of victims though :yeshrug:

i'm just hoping its
BuilGm2.gif

Last edited: