Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Random but it always bothered me how we rarely see the bites on walkers that eventually led to them dying/turning.

Assuming walkers stop munching on nikkas once they die, there should be a whole bunch of them with gnawed off limbs and their guts spilling out and shyt right?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Random but it always bothered me how we rarely see the bites on walkers that eventually led to them dying/turning.

Assuming walkers stop munching on nikkas once they die, there should be a whole bunch of them with gnawed off limbs and their guts spilling out and shyt right?
what bothers me more is most walkers wear long sleeve shirts, and our survivors always wear short sleeve shirts

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Abraham confidence level is over 9000. Must have read the Art of Mackin, by Tariq Nasheed.

Abraham going for broke, fukk it i would too :yeshrug:

Abraham loves him some ethnic :shaq:

Well, he does have a rocket launcher.
That'll add a shytload of confidence to anybody walking down the street.

Yall must be white.

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing ugly white non-leads hooking up with the finest sista on a tv show. You never see some ugly non-lead brotha hooking up with the finest white woman on the show. But you always see this with fine sistas. If any cac is gonna fukk Sasha it should be Rick.

Yet another example of overt racism on the walkind dead.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Yall must be white.

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing ugly white non-leads hooking up with the finest sista on a tv show. You never see some ugly non-lead brotha hooking up with the finest white woman on the show. But you always see this with fine sistas. If any cac is gonna fukk Sasha it should be Rick.

:dwillhuh: ok

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall must be white.

He's in the middle of a zombie apocolypse locked in a building with one woman. But no he shouldnt try to fukk because he's ugly.

Ok

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's in the middle of a zombie apocolypse locked in a building with one woman. But no he shouldnt try to fukk because he's ugly.

Ok

I'm not talking about the character dumbass. I'm talking bout the racist writers.

In what universe is a fine piece of ass like Sasha gonna acknowledge the advances of an ugly old fat crakkka. Even in a zombie apocalypse Sasha could better than that old dude. I'm sure there are some brothas in Alexandria around her age that she could boo up with.

Instead the racist writers prefer to perpetuate the white slave owner black bed wench narrative.

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
Q-How does Glenn escape?
A-The old hide under the dumpster trick. Cheap. (Glenn basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out.)

Like I told yall. Unbelievably corny. Writers ain't even trying anymore. Show has jumped the shark :beli:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Q-How does Glenn escape?
A-The old hide under the dumpster trick. Cheap. (Glenn basically waits it out until the walkers leave. Enid spots Glenn first from a roof and throws him some water down after he gets out.)

Like I told yall. Unbelievably corny. Writers ain't even trying anymore. Show has jumped the shark :beli:

:martin:

How in the fukk?

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm not talking about the character dumbass. I'm talking bout the racist writers.

In what universe is a fine piece of ass like Sasha gonna acknowledge the advances of an ugly old fat crakkka. Even in a zombie apocalypse Sasha could better than that old dude. I'm sure there are some brothas in Alexandria around her age that she could boo up with.

Instead the racist writers prefer to perpetuate the white slave owner black bed wench narrative.
Then stop watching the show.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Q-How does Glenn escape?

What else did you expect ? It depends on how it looks on the show but it's not completely ridiculous