Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
So...we just met Dwight, Sherry and some of the Saviors, right?
Not a bad way to vaguely introduce them into the show's Universe. :ehh:

Yes and no... they aren't those versions yet. Just gotta watch.
They are doing a good job showing Dwight's backstory cause the comic never did that really.

But you should of known whats what soon as the two guys in the woods say "He only wants ass if its willing" :usure:
Thats the clue as to who all those people were, who was after them, and who they work for if you are a comic fan. If not the reveal is likely gonna be the episode after next... so its on the way... cause I think next ep they show the Alexandrea cast again, not Darryl/Sasha/Abraham.

So far the pacing is really good for DVD, but its kind of a chore watching it episode to episode cause if you have a faavorite character they are only shown once every three or four episodes. Thats not really ok in my opinion. Kind of tedious.
:francis:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Yes and no... they aren't those versions yet. Just gotta watch.
They are doing a good job showing Dwight's backstory cause the comic never did that really.

But you should of known whats what soon as the two guys in the woods say "He only wants ass if its willing" :usure:
Thats the clue as to who all those people were, who was after them, and who they work for if you are a comic fan.

Yeah I know its before we meet them in the books....but they were never called by name by other characters on the episode so it wasn't immediately obvious

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
No one expected him to get out and he was going to blow his own head off until they found a way for him to get out. A simple and practical way

Real talk..., I thought the main character of the show was gonna killed off in that episode too. Thank god the writers decided to not kill him off. We got lucky bruhs.

Pretty tame episode. Let's see if something actually happens next week.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
They should add a person like Sawyer from lost,,,u don't know if he's good or not,,,

Does sumthn like let a main character get bit(rick n them wouldn't know) n eventually redeem himself

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The only angle I thought the show wld be playing on by know is a lead or search for the cure. From since when they were at the CDC and dude said every1 has it in their blood already. All I keep thinkin is Judith being born during the zombie outbreak maybe was born without it in her blood somehow. And that they meet up with some doctor or army scientist somewhere who figures this out but dies and Rick and the crew are then on a mission to get Judith to some lab partner or centre the doc told them about b4 he died to find the cure. Otherwise, the CDC portion was a complete waste. They wldve realized when u die u become a zombie ne ways.