Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Entire sequence was wack and not needed in the first place, not to mention unbelievably stupid.
How is that anymore unbelievable than the rest of the show ? I mean it's a zombie apocalypse and only rick snd his associates seem to be capable of anything . Carol is now a ninja ,Darryl /michonne /Rick are gods etc

JoogJoint

In my own league.
Daps
Reppin
Outer Space
Yall must be white.

Nothing disgusts me more than seeing ugly white non-leads hooking up with the finest sista on a tv show. You never see some ugly non-lead brotha hooking up with the finest white woman on the show. But you always see this with fine sistas. If any cac is gonna fukk Sasha it should be Rick.

Yet another example of overt racism on the walkind dead.

So you're not going to say anything about post like THIS?! :usure:
What's up with Abraham and Sasha tho?:patrice:

I mean Sasha is ok, but I wouldn't leave that fine Latina Rosita for her.:ld:

Is it possible to juggle two women in a post apocalyptic zombie world?:lupe:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
im ready.
they better not subject me to an hour of the Alexandrians and their bullshyt tonite.
its got so bad that when i want someone else to die on another show or movie i will say
"this bytch can die now. right along with all the Alexandrains"
:scust:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im ready.
they better not subject me to an hour of the Alexandrians and their bullshyt tonite.
its got so bad that when i want someone else to die on another show or movie i will say
"this bytch can die now. right along with all the Alexandrains"
:scust:

the sad part is this alexandria shyt is it. that's the end game of TWD. rick building stable communities and trying to network with and stabilize other communities. i'm hoping the show does a better job at keeping this more interesting than the comics, cus this shyt gets real boring in the books.