What's up with Abraham and Sasha tho?:patrice:

I mean Sasha is ok, but I wouldn't leave that fine Latina Rosita for her.:ld:

Is it possible to juggle two women in a post apocalyptic zombie world?:lupe:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not really feeling this Sasha/Abraham thing.

I could see this love triangle taking the place of the Tyreese/Michonne/Carol triangle from the comics. With Rosita dying like Comic Carol.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I'm not really feeling this Sasha/Abraham thing.

I could see this love triangle taking the place of the Tyreese/Michonne/Carol triangle from the comics. With Rosita dying like Comic Carol.
Man Carol had to go she was fukking nuts in the comic and tried to sleep with them and Laurel talking about they can be a great family and shyt:russ:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Learned from Empire, Scandal and How to get away with murder. You need shook value fukkery. So expect more bedwench sex fukkery from Sasha. I wouldn't be surprised if Darryl go on a trip with gay dude and get some head and turn gay. They make a big storyline about it.:troll:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington

Poor quality and barely visible, but it is what it is :manny:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I don't think it's Glenn now. Reedus just did an interview saying it wasn't Glenn. Actually he said he doesn't know but people will find out soon and the show is about to pick up even more

Great episode though.

fukk this badlands shyt though. I want to see the fukking preview:martin:

I thought it might've been Rick from Alexandria trying to warn them.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Late as fukk but just catching up on this season....finished watching episode 2 last night....man what the fukk is up with all the peaceful nikkas on this show? You got dudes literally chopping bodies up with axes and Morgan out there on some :whoa: there big fella lets talk things out. You got psychotic murderers on the loose in a town with kids and babies and Morgan out there tying them up and shyt :dahell:. Can we have one damn black character that aint trying to bring peace to the world :scust:. Hell they even got Michonne going soft.

Just had to get that off my chest.....and Morgan better catch some damn bodies in the coming eps :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I thought it might've been Rick from Alexandria trying to warn them.
Nah I think it's the faq that stole his crossbow/walkie.

Remember some time had to have passed before Daryl tracked down Abe and Sasha (something they neglected to show) and they were driving back. Something easily could've happened to those 2 idiots because instead of staying with Daryl and being with someone they could trust they decided to back stab him and then drive his loud ass motorcycle not knowing who or what was around still searching for them