Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
this is one of my fav shows its in my top five of all time

but its only fatal flaw is that while;e it has had a large black cas

The black men haven't been given a lot range of motivation and personality
:snoop: but it's a fictional show about a fictional zombie apocalypse with fictional characters who don't really exist. I mean, I couldn't tell you the last episode in which I said...

":lupe: my god, <insert actor or actress name> can truly invoke the spirit of Shakespeare! Bravo!"

Because I watch the show for the action and plot twists. I'm like this most of the time >>>
:huhldup: dumb ass fell onto glass... that had zombies in it.

:whoo: Rick out here purging shyt

:leostare: I wonder would I hit Sasha ASAP or after I saved her life a few times?

lmao. just enjoy the show breh, you about to fukk up a good thing we had going on in this thread.

Side note: that kid from "The Strain" can't act worth shyt, he worse than the other bad acting kid from season 1.
:camby: next season, since they changed the book up, they need to cap his little ass asap.

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Another garbage episode as per usual :mjlol:

The funny thing is. Ask them what they should be doing with the show and its shytty/no answers

They need a common goal, some interesting characters and some sexy girls. They should intro a nemesis type character a mutation of the zombies who is bigger and smarter and chases down the main characters, you know add some excitement.

The characters are all boring and stupid as fukk and the dialogue is very shytty. Every episode is filler that goes nowhere. Its not hard to make an exciting show with what is fundamentally a great premise to base a show.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx

They need a common goal, some interesting characters and some sexy girls. They should intro a nemesis type character a mutation of the zombies who is bigger and smarter and chases down the main characters, you know add some excitement.

The characters are all boring and stupid as fukk and the dialogue is very shytty. Every episode is filler that goes nowhere. Its not hard to make an exciting show with what is fundamentally a great premise to base a show.

then just watch a resident evil dvd :manny:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
What happened that made Darryl :whoa: at those country rednecks at the end of the most recent episode? I zoned out next thing I know Darryl says "oh shyt" and Redneck dude is pointing a gun a Darryl and then stole his bike :dwillhuh:

I binged watched the past three episodes and I just wanted to say that Morgan episode was awesome! This show is GOAT at slow paced episodes :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The dialogue between Sasha and Abraham was terrible, what the hell were they even talking about?:what:
I said the same shyt

It was my only gripe about this episode honestly.

I Rewatched it again with closed caption just so I could read wtf they were trying to say and nope... Still thought it was mostly gibberish

Whoever wrote this episode needs to not do that ever again.

Other than that, it was a good episode and most of the characters introduced all have legitimate roles upcoming.

I just wish I knew what the truck was about and why the fukk did they keep calling it Patty trying to make it seem like it was a bytch when it was actually just a truck...

And it wasn't Glenn on the radio after watching a second time. I think it was the fakkit that stole the crossbow. Hopefully his bytch died and now his life is hanging in the balance as well

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Remember the timeline folks: If Glenn survived by sliding under the dumpster (which would be dumb and too easy) then he has been there FOR OVER 24 HOURS! Both side storylines (Alexandria and Daryl/Abe/Sasha) have gone from night and back to day so if that's Glenn on the Walkie Talkie, he's gone through the same amount of time.

Over 24 hours under a dumpster surrounded by walkers still trying to reach and grab for him. Try Imagining laying underneath a twin sized bed for over 24 hours and see how impossible that would be...then imagine that twin sized bed was sitting outside in an alley.

These writer's better be on some "most brilliant writing ever" shyt...
Doesn't mean they can't go back and show what happened to Glenn like they've been doing all season.

They've went back at least 3 times to show what happened at Alexandria, with Rick, and now with Abe, Sasha, and Daryl all after what happened with the herd and Alexadria getting attacked

I don't think he crawled under a dumpster. I think something either distracted them or saved Glenn. Either that or he found a loophole somewhere or he's finally dead...

Which I doubt he's finally dead because they would need some way to confirm that. If he's dead then his body is damn near bones and will be damn near unidentifiable or even if it was how would they ever get through that herd to find/confirm it.

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
After watching it again. That voice wasn't Glenn's. I agree with the people who said it was the blonde dude who stole the motorcycle.

I still think Glenn is alive under that dumpster though. I won't believe he's dead until I see his body or see him in zombie form.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Doesn't mean they can't go back and show what happened to Glenn like they've been doing all season.

They've went back at least 3 times to show what happened at Alexandria, with Rick, and now with Abe, Sasha, and Daryl all after what happened with the herd and Alexadria getting attacked

I don't think he crawled under a dumpster. I think something either distracted them or saved Glenn. Either that or he found a loophole somewhere or he's finally dead...

Which I doubt he's finally dead because they would need some way to confirm that. If he's dead then his body is damn near bones and will be damn near unidentifiable or even if it was how would they ever get through that herd to find/confirm it.

Yeah obviously they can go back in time and show what happened, they've done it many times before...What I was saying was that the predominant theory from people was that he crawled under the dumpster. So he would have had to be there for a long time. Even if someone distracted most of the Walkers, the ones directly on top of him wouldn't stop reaching and grabbing for him.

But then again, this is The Walking Dead where TWICE this season perfectly able and nimble men have been bitten by weak Zombies trapped against trees.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

It's 6 seasons later breh

How trash was even the 3rd resident evil movie. And them shyts are 2 hours

its damn near 100 episodes. 100 hours of show out there.... And y'all really trying to introduce super zombie nikkas now :russ:

We've seen that show. It's called z nation. It's call of duty zombies. Super zombies. Zombie tornados. I'll ass spiked bat weapons. Explosions. Zombie target practice

This show is not that. And whenever asked for ideas. Y'all always try and turn it into some action movie. As if this was EVER trying to be about that action boss

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I loved the Darryl portion of this episode.
They are doing an angle I totaly did not expect.

They can keep the bedwenching B-story.

that was definitely glenn on the walkie :mjlol:

dude didnt sound like rick at all :russ:
I think that was the guy that took Darry's stuff and motorcycle. Remember, he has Darryl's walkie. Darryl was using Sasha's.

This was an OK episode but felt more like it was spinning its wheels instead of progressing storyline. Honestly I am kind of sick of TWD doing this non-linear timeline stuff. Let's get everybody at the same point and time and start moving things forward.

And Abraham needs to write a book on how a doughy ginger with unfortunate facial hair continues to outkick his coverage in terms of snagging hot women. He has Rosita at home waiting for him and now has Sasha ready to give up them panties too. Abraham is a big ol' pimp.
another horrible filler episode

this season is a nightmare

this show has officially jumped the shark

The sasha / abraham stuff is whatever... but the Darryl stuff w/those ppl is pretty important. Its not filler.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah obviously they can go back in time and show what happened, they've done it many times before...What I was saying was that the predominant theory from people was that he crawled under the dumpster. So he would have had to be there for a long time. Even if someone distracted most of the Walkers, the ones directly on top of him wouldn't stop reaching and grabbing for him.

But then again, this is The Walking Dead where TWICE this season perfectly able and nimble men have been bitten by weak Zombies trapped against trees.
They were jobbers though so no one cared if they died believably

Even though that dumb bytch falling next to the ceramic wrapped zombies was the dumbest death ever it was still hilarious

I'm sure they'll have a good and belieable way Glen escaped. It goes back to the very first episode where Rick is surrounded by the hoard and crawls under the tank. No one expected him to get out and he was going to blow his own head off until they found a way for him to get out. A simple and practical way