Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
They do memorials for every character that dies. They havent killed off one of the original crew in like 3 seasons. Short of Rick, Daryl and Coral, Glenn is the biggest character they couldve killed off. They shot it in an intentionally misleading way, skipped right over it, barely acknowledged it and gave intentionally vague comments saying we'll see Glenn again.

Use some common sense for once.
Don't be nasty man

I don't wanna have to send you a nastygram

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
THem zombies can smell a fart from a living person in a mortuary filled to the rim with rotting flesh, but they missed this nikka layin on his back getting pulled on by an entire block of zombies. Nah. Some bullshyt. He better be dead..
Relax bruh

Glenn is the king of getting out of bullshyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought Glen was dead thinking,"No way he could've pushed a larger dead corpse off of himself without being noticed,to slide under that dumpster:mjcry:"....But then they showed Rick running back to Alexendria last week, with no explanation as to how he got out of being surrounded by hundreds of them at the rv a week or two before:dahell:....So they might just have Glenn show back up once they think fans wont remember how ridiculous him escaping would be.

Far as them not bein concrete about whether he's dead,its tv....They might have shot alternate versions just to see how bad fans took it,if the fans are taking Glens death better than expected,maybe they roll with the version where he really is dead:patrice:

The misleading way it was shot is almost a little too obvious.

Im going to guess he's alive though because I think they would send him off better than that.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Like I said, the wack writers probably will have Glenn survive in some unbelievable way....BUT you gotta admit that based on what we've seen in the show, its not a stretch for people to believe he's dead.

Don't count the interviews, don't count The Talking Dead, don't count spoiler on-set photos....just use the episodes as the evidence.

Even if you say that Nicholas' body fell on him, that's even more of a reason for him to not survive. How you gonna crawl under a dumpster 2 feet away when you have a 175 lb dead body DIRECTLY on top of you while 50 zombies are reaching and grabbing for you both?

So I'm not mad when people think that dude is dead.

At this point, I would be MORE impressed with the writers and the show if they been trolling us this whole time and reveal that those on-set spoiler photos were staged and that Glenn is a dead Walker after all...and then after that episode airs, Steven finally comes on The Talking Dead.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Like I said, the wack writers probably will have Glenn survive in some unbelievable way....BUT you gotta admit that based on what we've seen in the show, its not a stretch for people to believe he's dead.

Don't count the interviews, don't count The Talking Dead, don't count spoiler on-set photos....just use the episodes as the evidence.

Even if you say that Nicholas' body fell on him, that's even more of a reason for him to not survive. How you gonna crawl under a dumpster 2 feet away when you have a 175 lb dead body DIRECTLY on top of you while 50 zombies are reaching and grabbing for you both?

So I'm not mad when people think that dude is dead.

At this point, I would be MORE impressed with the writers and the show if they been trolling us this whole time and reveal that those on-set spoiler photos were staged and that Glenn is a dead Walker after all...and then after that episode airs, Steven finally comes on The Talking Dead.
I agree with you, and if it ends up happening like that, it will be extremely bad writing. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they'll come up with a more creative or plausible way for him to survive. The way I see it going down is that the zombies are busy eating Nicholas and before they get a chance to get to Glen, someone or something distracts them enough for Glen to escape and survive.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang

Upshall

Pro
Daps
Terrible episode.

I fast forward all the scenes with with fat chick trying to be a doctor.

They should sacrifice this bytch. It'd be enough to feed all the walkers outside the walls for months. :eat:

Hell they may even eat so much their stomachs explode

They are going to have to write a VERY good reason as to how he survived... based on everything the show has shown us he has to be dead.

They didn't even show us how Rick got away. :dame:

Daps
I agree with you, and if it ends up happening like that, it will be extremely bad writing. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt that they'll come up with a more creative or plausible way for him to survive. The way I see it going down is that the zombies are busy eating Nicholas and before they get a chance to get to Glen, someone or something distracts them enough for Glen to escape and survive.
Thats how i see it too, somebody is going to come along and distract them

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think they'll have an interesting way Glen survives... Maybe even simplish but something no one thought of

And Rick surviving out of the RV wasn't TOO hard to believe... The walkers were just arriving after he had killed all the Wolves. Maybe the driver side door opens up or he just handles like 4-5 and makes a path. Remember he's not new to this surviving shyt

But overall, it wasn't that good of an episode, it's definitely a filler episode when dealing with these Alexandria clowns in large doses