Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
So I guess this means that this new Negan character will be showing up in the Finale of the second half of the season since they've already been shooting it here in Atlanta for months now.

I'm kinda doubting that they're going to do the Hilltop storyline since they haven't even mentioned anything about it yet. Plus, the last thing this show needs is a new community full of MORE miscellaneous characters.

Negan should be good news for anyone who misses the Governor.

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
hasn't an actor supposedly playing Jesus been seen on set. That would mean the hilltop will be introduced relatively soon. And they're probably gonna kill off most of the Alexandrians in the coming episodes and make room for the next storyline.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing with Glenn is that he was seen on set with:

Jesus

So people have come up with theories as to how he could've survived.

They are going to have to write a VERY good reason as to how he survived... based on everything the show has shown us he has to be dead.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
The thing with Glenn is that he was seen on set with:

Jesus

So people have come up with theories as to how he could've survived.

They are going to have to write a VERY good reason as to how he survived... based on everything the show has shown us he has to be dead.

I just think he could have been say hi or welcome to the show :yeshrug:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Well the fact that they never tributed Glenn's death is also another reason why we think he's alive

On top of the shadiness of his death all together (they showed most of the other cast member actually dying... Herschel getting his head chopped off, Dale getting his guts eaten, people getting shot or eaten alive)

And all we saw was dude falling on Glenn and Glenn screaming.

So he's still alive.. And in the timeline of the show, only one day has passed. Maggie erasing his name off the wall is foreshadowing enough

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Good choice for Negan. Don't read the comics but I've read enough to not spoil too much for myself about him.

He was the bomb as The Comedian yo
tumblr_liehdpqury1qzny6do1_500.gif

So I guess this means that this new Negan character will be showing up in the Finale of the second half of the season since they've already been shooting it here in Atlanta for months now.

Yup.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Re-watch that scene. Glenn falls right on his back. Same goes for @Bruh Man 5th Flo
For what?

And so he falls on his back... Ok? Dude fell on top of him

And that still does not explain why he was never tributed or why the director never really focused on the zombies eating Glenn like they've done to so many others.

They've been foreshadowing him being alive ever since then as well.. So either they're dragging out his death or he's still alive.