Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they'll have an interesting way Glen survives... Maybe even simplish but something no one thought of

And Rick surviving out of the RV wasn't TOO hard to believe... The walkers were just arriving after he had killed all the Wolves. Maybe the driver side door opens up or he just handles like 4-5 and makes a path. Remember he's not new to this surviving shyt

But overall, it wasn't that good of an episode, it's definitely a filler episode when dealing with these Alexandria clowns in large doses
i agree that it wouldn't be hard for rick to kick a zombie or two out of the way and make a break for it. i would just like to see it. :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
i agree that it wouldn't be hard for rick to kick a zombie or two out of the way and make a break for it. i would just like to see it. :francis:
Yeah they dropped the ball by not showing it...

Rather spend time showing the fat chick and pregnant chicks lesbian love triangle

Or Ricks nut-bucket trying to get her weak ass son downstairs to eat some cookies

:francis:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I think they'll have an interesting way Glen survives... Maybe even simplish but something no one thought of

And Rick surviving out of the RV wasn't TOO hard to believe... The walkers were just arriving after he had killed all the Wolves. Maybe the driver side door opens up or he just handles like 4-5 and makes a path. Remember he's not new to this surviving shyt

But overall, it wasn't that good of an episode, it's definitely a filler episode when dealing with these Alexandria clowns in large doses
im guessing glenn could have survived just by putting zombie blood all over him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
At a point it looked as if they were going to pair her up with Rick. Might be Heath now.

He's gonna go from Gay to Bi. Feeling up Maggie way too much for it not to be the case at this point. It will start a love triangle when Glenn returns :martin:.
lol man hell no, that shyt would be so fukking stupid.....think he'll just have to wait til a certain bearded guy gets introduced

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
lol man hell no, that shyt would be so fukking stupid.....think he'll just have to wait til a certain bearded guy gets introduced
I clearly remember the show writers speaking on something other than humans and zombies that the group would have problems with this season. I don't read the comic, but I know of 2 characters suppose to be introduced, one good one bad (both yall have been speaking on recently). That still does not explain this new problem the group will have to deal with. Is it that "specific" animal the good guy will have or is there something else from the comic it could be???????

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I'm sure Glenn is alive, but in reality he shouldn't be..

Also they dropped the ball on the Rick escape. One minute he surrounded by hella walkers, next time we see him he comes running with a horde of walkers behind him? And he doesnt even mention that predicament with anyone?

This season started entertaining, but depending on the next few episodes they might have jumped the shark.

Plus it's starting to be too many characters introduced. Where was Carol or the Preacher this episode? It's becoming a chore to remember what everyone is doing

Knowing this show, they'll probably show Glenn coming back during the mid-season finale

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Also they dropped the ball on the Rick escape. One minute he surrounded by hella walkers, next time we see him he comes running with a horde of walkers behind him? And he doesnt even mention that predicament with anyone?

This season started entertaining, but depending on the next few episodes they might have jumped the shark.

Plus it's starting to be too many characters introduced. Where was Carol or the Preacher this episode? It's becoming a chore to remember what everyone is doing

Knowing this show, they'll probably show Glenn coming back during the mid-season finale
IN reality ol boys body never would of launched itself into glenn causing him to fall over

ecks12

Pro
Daps
Reppin
>_>
At a point it looked as if they were going to pair her up with Rick. Might be Heath now.

He's gonna go from Gay to Bi. Feeling up Maggie way too much for it not to be the case at this point. It will start a love triangle when Glenn returns :martin:.

Whatever happened to Aaron's boyfriend?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
yeah glenn is alive, its just stupid because you know he shouldnt be and they gonna have some deus ex machina or something bail him out.

but glenn is one of my favorites so atleast he'll be back

Like I said, the wack writers probably will have Glenn survive in some unbelievable way...

Even if you say that Nicholas' body fell on him, that's even more of a reason for him to not survive. How you gonna crawl under a dumpster 2 feet away when you have a 175 lb dead body DIRECTLY on top of you while 50 zombies are reaching and grabbing for you both?
in the writers defense, nicholas will be around 50 pounds after a few minutes :troll:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Glen is a day one character, and a likeable character at that, there would be like a fukking parade for that nikka if he dies

But there was literally nothing... They even disrespected by continuing the episode for like another 20 minutes.

Even garbage characters got better send offs than that so what makes y'all think Glenn wouldn't get one unless the writers are seriously trolling their viewers.

Plus they've been shady af about him since the episode

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Honestly did they even end up discussing anything about the attack by wolves on the town or Rick. I mean besides Aaron taking blame for it. I know the immediate threat is the zombie hoard outside the wall, but you'd think Rick, Carol, Maggie, and Michonne would at least sit down and talk what what the fukk they just encountered. The only plan Rick came up with was to stay quiet, sit around, and wait until they here from the others. Like a bunch of savages didn't just come through and tear your place apart.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Glen is a day one character, and a likeable character at that, there would be like a fukking parade for that nikka if he dies

But there was literally nothing... They even disrespected by continuing the episode for like another 20 minutes.

Even garbage characters got better send offs than that so what makes y'all think Glenn wouldn't get one unless the writers are seriously trolling their viewers.

Plus they've been shady af about him since the episode

Most episodes where first season characters died continued on for another 15-20 minutes to be honest. And Lori got a worse send-off than Glenn. Remember she was eaten whole by a Zombie (bones and all apparently) and it was done off-screen.

I agree that Glenn will likely return but, as I keep saying, the show itself gives zero indication that its likely. Everyone is basing his return mainly on him being a favorite character and them wishing he were still alive.

As for The Talking Dead, I swear the fans who watch that show are WORSE than comic book fans. They keep going on and on about it. They keep bringing up interviews and the In Memorial and "who's on the couch" as if it were a scripted continuation of the main show.

It would have been smarter if the Producers had Glenn on The Talking Dead afterward and had him pretend his character was actually killed, then have it by a "sike!" moment when he returns...That would have made the return more of a surprise for most fans who also watch The Talking Dead since they use that show as proof he's not gone.