Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most episodes where first season characters died continued on for another 15-20 minutes to be honest. And Lori got a worse send-off than Glenn. Remember she was eaten whole by a Zombie (bones and all apparently) and it was done off-screen.

I agree that Glenn will likely return but, as I keep saying, the show itself gives zero indication that its likely.
Everyone is basing his return mainly on him being a favorite character and them wishing he were still alive.

As for The Talking Dead, I swear the fans who watch that show are WORSE than comic book fans. They keep going on and on about it. They keep bringing up interviews and the In Memorial and "who's on the couch" as if it were a scripted continuation of the main show.

It would have been smarter if the Producers had Glenn on The Talking Dead afterward and had him pretend his character was actually killed, then have it by a "sike!" moment when he returns...That would have made the return more of a surprise for most fans who also watch The Talking Dead since they use that show as proof he's not gone.
:dwillhuh:
Lori died having Judith then Carl had to put her down . She did get a send off and big focus prior to her death too with her and Rick kind of reconciling. And the talking dead is connected to the walking dead breh that's why they get all those behind the scenes stuff and cast members on the show and they screen the episode there , if Glenn wasn't on the talking dead as most everyone is that's extremely odd . By the way Glenn just was left shot and being attacked by zombies last season only to return, tyrese fought off like 50 zombies etc so settle down .

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:dwillhuh:
Lori died having Judith then Carl had to put her down . She did get a send off and big focus prior to her death too with her and Rick kind of reconciling. And the talking dead is connected to the walking dead breh that's why they get all those behind the scenes stuff and cast members on the show and they screen the episode there , if Glenn wasn't on the talking dead as most everyone is that's extremely odd . By the way Glenn just was left shot and being attacked by zombies last season only to return, tyrese fought off like 50 zombies etc so settle down .

Tired of repeating the same thing. You guys got it. The Talking Dead is essential viewing to the show. We get it. I do think there are a handful of us out there who feel that the show does exist independently of The Talking Dead and the comic book though.

My lady friends ONLY watch the main show, not all that other stuff, no interviews, no blogs, no analysis, no spoiler sites...So I totally get why they think Glenn's dead and posted their disappointment in ALL CAPS on social media.

Like I said, I totally think Glenn will return...but I can also see why casual fans would think otherwise. I actually admire that about them because the return will be a bigger surprise to them. As a reader of the books, I'm always happy when the show actually surprises me by doing something unexpected.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
o7mz6e.gif

it's almost time ya'll!

wat6rr.jpg