Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Dude fell on top of him

And that still does not explain why he was never tributed or why the director never really focused on the zombies eating Glenn like they've done to so many others.

Stop it

glenn-death-episode-3-season-6-the-walking-dead.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
So you can watch that scene and honestly say a body falls on top of Glenn :heh::troll:
I guessed you missed that part :mjlol:

And again... Where is the Gleen tribute:jbhmm:

Why was there like 20 minutes left in the episode when a day1 character was supposedly killed:jbhmm:

Why didn't they actually show his body being ripped apart:jbhmm:

Why is he still on set with characters not yet introduced:jbhmm:

I don't believe in coincidences, he's alive. It's not that serious

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I guessed you missed that part :mjlol:

And again... Where is the Gleen tribute:jbhmm:

Why was there like 20 minutes left in the episode when a day1 character was supposedly killed:jbhmm:

Why didn't they actually show his body being ripped apart:jbhmm:

Why is he still on set with characters not yet introduced:jbhmm:

I don't believe in coincidences, he's alive. It's not that serious
Dude cant believe it. :mjlol: HES DEAD

If hes alive, show jumped the shark. How you miss all that human flesh

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Relax bruh.. He's alive :mjlol:
THem zombies can smell a fart from a living person in a mortuary filled to the rim with rotting flesh, but they missed this nikka layin on his back getting pulled on by an entire block of zombies. Nah. Some bullshyt. He better be dead..

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
THem zombies can smell a fart from a living person in a mortuary filled to the rim with rotting flesh, but they missed this nikka layin on his back getting pulled on by an entire block of zombies. Nah. Some bullshyt. He better be dead..
They do memorials for every character that dies. They havent killed off one of the original crew in like 3 seasons. Short of Rick, Daryl and Coral, Glenn is the biggest character they couldve killed off. They shot it in an intentionally misleading way, skipped right over it, barely acknowledged it and gave intentionally vague comments saying we'll see Glenn again.

Use some common sense for once.

Last edited:
Daps
They do memorials for every character that dies. They havent killed off one of the original crew in like 3 seasons. Short of Rick, Daryl and Coral, Glenn is the biggest character they couldve killed off. They shot it in an intentionally misleading way, skipped right over it, barely acknowledged it and gave intentionally vague comments saying we'll see Glenn again.

Use some common sense for once.
Yup remeber that cannibal Ty said he killed? He didnt get a memorial and guess what he was still alive.

A show where the dead walks can not jump the shark:heh: