Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
That little cac boy (Jessie's son) is pathetic. Scared to go halfway downstairs? :upsetfavre:

Deanna doesn't know to stab the skull? :francis:

Fukk these Alexandrians man. :beli:

That lil cac is at least paying attention. Zombies have poor co-ordination and even worse balance... so they are very likely to have trouble going up 3 flights of stairs.

And with spiral stairs like he has at his house, I'm not actually sure the zombies are smart enough to work out the concept of needing to go north to gain elevation so you can get to what is south. I think they would stand at the bottom reaching up instead of walking away from their target to gain elevation to then get nearer to it.

I'd speculate over 90% of zombie related deaths would occur at ground level or lower (like in a pit/ditch) not up high... with the others being do to ppl dying upstairs and turning as opposed to going upstairs.

I thought his sucker ass was gonna get lured down by the cookies tho.
I was kinda impressed he was like 'Nah, I'm good up here'
:leon:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Lmao That's not cap'n janeway she (janeway) was on law and order tho as a defense attorney
Oh lol

:ohhh:

I thought it was her all this time... just assumed she aged really bad :scust:

kate-mulgrew_2876898b.jpg

tovah-feldshuh.jpg

:pachaha: I completely just thought the years were unkind to her wrinkly face
Had no idea they were separate people.

Her voice is the same to me too.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Kinda disappointed that the cliff hanger from two weeks ago w/ Rick in the RV was just dropped....he looked legit panicked...but got out of that shyt more or less unscathed..thought there would've been more to it.

Damn the Alexanderians are so p*ssy, worse than season 1 Carol :scust:

Carl and Ron Share that girl:huhldup:

:krs: when Carl punked ol' boy...fukker went to Rick to Snitch:scusthov:

Glenn :lupe:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This episode has made it abundantly clear that there are too many fukking characters on this show. The whole episode took place in Alexandria and we didn't see or barley saw any of Carol, Morgan, Michonne, Gabriel, Dr. Dre, or Eugene. And of course with this being The Walking Dead, there is an obvious reason for this. They are trying to cram in some character development for the Alexandrians before they kill most of them of a couple of episodes from now. When the wall comes down be prepared for any Alexandrian who got major screen time tonight to die. Deanna, Spencer, the blonde, the blonde's son, the fat chick with glasses who no one gives a fukk about, and probably like 5 more Alexandians. The only thing that'll matter is will one of Rick's group die and will Glen show up before the midseason break.

This is why Glen has to die, you can't have characters for 5 -6 years and then try to introduce new ones...

I get what the producers are trying to do...problem is there's no real powerhouse character. The mayor could have been one but she looks fragile and weak now

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
this episode had tthree good moments deanne and the wolf walker ; the walkers in the tunnel; Karl lil fight

this is similar to a season. 2 episode that a main character missing and a bunch new characters are establishing themselves

the easy way to explain Tara prego on the show would have been that she has pity sex with Eugene for saving her life... but the gay community prob would riot.

Last edited:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
No they're not... Based on what's been presented on the show, Glen is dead...no question mark...its the people watching it who have refused to accept it with "theories" and far-fetched ideas on how he could have escaped. It might turn out that he's alive, but based on the last 3 episodes, they haven't written anything to imply that he's actually still alive chilling somewhere with no weapons, food or water.

Then why have the guy fall on top of Glenn? Now you have people speculating that it was Nicholas being ripped apart and not Glenn. And why is it that on that Talking Dead show, they always have a "saying goodbye" segment for all the deaths in the show, but they didn't have one for Glenn?

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
or you drop a little fuel out there and set them on fire. they attracted to noise/light.
they can't makeshift some molotovs or something?

my girlfriend said the should just make like long sticks with a sharp edge and keep sticking the ones right on the wall and use the dead wolves as bait for the walkers to eat :ohhh:

but you know rick and them aren't the planing type :yeshrug:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rick outran the Million Walker March:duck: Should had thrown LiL Punk into the Dead Sea:birdman: His MoMs smarten up, tho:sas2: Alexandrians Go HAM in the pantry:dahell:, instead of actual combat:flabbynsick: Fragile Deanna's an unpredictable sight:wtf: Nurse Big sucked Tara's face:steviej: Carl needs a buzz cut:troll: Rosita dry those tears up:to: Aaron showing Maggie the tunnel escape route:lupe:, is how Glenn's alive from the Cadaver Herd:sas1: Triple OG Carol:rambo: must be gettin Charged Up:heh: Flight of the Walking Dead>>>FOTWD:skip: Daryl/Sasha/Abraham's survival Corpse Course, next:whew: