Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you know whats funny? merritt wever who plays the scary doctor in alexandria was on nurse jackie. and in the 2nd to last season, they had her fukkin morris chestnut who was the head MD of the ER department on that show. now you wanna talk about some unbelievable nonsense, there u go :mjlol:

Attractive black male stooping to new lows to fukk a fat,extra regular looking woman just because shes white:patrice:? Sadly its only unbelievable on tv:snoop:

Not a great episode but I wasn't mad at it. They gotta devote some time to building up the Alexandria characters, otherwise why would the audience care about them when they are later in more trouble with these Walkers?

Keep in mind that Tara, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Gabriel and others were once considered the B-Team as well...but they spent time establishing/building their characters in filler episodes.

Those characters are still B-Team status,some of them C-team....Don't get me wrong,i know you need a B-team in case you need to kill sumbody off that the fans sumwhat might care about.....But the problem is these characters have been around a while now,and none of them have been built up to become apart of the A-team?Eugene probably has the best shot being that he's the comic relief...they tryna build up Alexandrians when they haven't really bothered trying to build up the last group of characters they introduced...explaining a backstory or giving screen time doesn't equal building up characters....See these Alexandrians for example,doe you like any of them any more than before:mjlol:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
i respect what they're trying to do with cgi walkers, but it was looking bad last nite. especially when it was rick and the kid standing over them
You noticed that too?

Thats the thing about HD... when something is bad, its really bad.
That scene stood out in a terrible way in terms of special fx.

Daps
About rick and the rv, I think they were coming at one side so its believable that Rick could have escaped. Also I see what they are doing they gave the D squad screen time cause that wall is going down and some of them folks aint making it:wow:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
RIP Herschel Walker :mjcry:

twd-49-4.gif
Did this mean that since his brain wasn't destroyed...

Zombie Herschel is out there in some field snapping his jaws at random people. :ohhh:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Then why have the guy fall on top of Glenn? Now you have people speculating that it was Nicholas being ripped apart and not Glenn. And why is it that on that Talking Dead show, they always have a "saying goodbye" segment for all the deaths in the show, but they didn't have one for Glenn?

To be honest, They never showed that it was actually Nicholas on top of Glenn being ripped apart. Again, the audience is the one saying that over and over....As for The Talking Dead, that's not the main show written by the writers, that's just a show where fanboys talk about what they just saw.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Those characters are still B-Team status,some of them C-team....Don't get me wrong,i know you need a B-team in case you need to kill sumbody off that the fans sumwhat might care about.....But the problem is these characters have been around a while now,and none of them have been built up to become apart of the A-team?Eugene probably has the best shot being that he's the comic relief...they tryna build up Alexandrians when they haven't really bothered trying to build up the last group of characters they introduced...explaining a backstory or giving screen time doesn't equal building up characters....See these Alexandrians for example,doe you like any of them any more than before:mjlol:

The point was that some people were complaining that they'd rather see those people over the Alexandrians. At least now these people have had a few scenes to establish who they are so it matters a little more when/if they get killed off. But I agree that the writers dropped the ball on fleshing out the side players more as the last season and this season progressed.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Boring as episode. More random babble from characters nobody gives a rat ass about. Please burn that boring as town to the ground. Then they can go back to wandering around the woods like the last four seasons. Same old shyt, rinse repeat.

And how old is judith? It's only been like 9months since she was born or what? Carl looks 5 years older than when the show started but judith been the same age since they left the prison. Lol

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Boring as episode. More random babble from characters nobody gives a rat ass about. Please burn that boring as town to the ground. Then they can go back to wandering around the woods like the last four seasons. Same old shyt, rinse repeat.

And how old is judith? It's only been like 9months since she was born or what? Carl looks 5 years older than when the show started but judith been the same age since they left the prison. Lol

Corrral is going through puberty though :manny: