Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Why couldn't it be Rosita and Tara lesbian relationship :ohlawd:, that cac look like she smell like hot dogs :scust:

you know whats funny? merritt wever who plays the scary doctor in alexandria was on nurse jackie. and in the 2nd to last season, they had her fukkin morris chestnut who was the head MD of the ER department on that show. now you wanna talk about some unbelievable nonsense, there u go :mjlol:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Bad acting all around this episode. Maggie was brutal especially, she couldn't hold her accent at all. Just let her drop the southern part of her accent, she can't pull it off.... ol Laura Croft sounding chick..

the actress who plays maggie is an american who grew up in britain. so she has an accent. she already trying to pull off the american accent. no need to try and be southern as well.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Was the walker that Deanna was trying to kill Morgan's prisoner? Or was that wall that was bleeding the same room as Morgan's prisoner?

Edit - Nevermind. Talking Dead answered the question :francis:

um no. morgan doesn't kill remember. plus they clearly said OG carol killed dude but couldn't locate the body.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The more I think about it, the more I realize how horrible this episode was

-Writers tryna develop characters no one gives a fukk about
-Them tryna milk this whole, Is Glen dead or not shyt another week
-Horrible dialogue and every other character giving speeches at random moments. Interactions between people we don't care about.
-That fight between Cawarl and the other kid was laughable. How you spend the last few years surviving a zombie apocalypse and can't throw hands:stopitslime:. On top of that, both those kids are horrible actors.
-Deanna spent the whole episode making this face:francis:
-How the hell did Rick even even get back, wasn't his RV surrounded when we last saw him?

fukk it, don't wanna keep going on about it. I'm just ready for these Alexandians to die so we can move on from these idiots.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't imagine ever re-watching this episode, nothing really happened.

I just want definitive proof that Glenn is dead. This coy bullshyt is getting on my last nerve :stopitslime: LET IT GO. HE IS DEAD!.

Last edited: