Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Not a great episode but I wasn't mad at it. They gotta devote some time to building up the Alexandria characters, otherwise why would the audience care about them when they are later in more trouble with these Walkers?

Keep in mind that Tara, Abraham, Eugene, Rosita, Gabriel and others were once considered the B-Team as well...but they spent time establishing/building their characters in filler episodes.
Nah Im pretty sure BTT been part of the D-team from jump

JldU0As6.jpg

:shaq:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Deena caught that drunk words =sober thoughts ether lmao

I thought car was gonna whoop that kids ass, then I remembered he's never been in a fight lmao tat shyt was worse than I expected

WTF was going on with them shyt walkers?? DID Maggie drop her knife??
Fam probably got hep c from getting that shyt water in his open wound

:francis: at this whole episode

I have a feeling they're gonna season 2 us with this glenn and make us wait till the 2nd half of the season

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Deena caught that drunk words =sober thoughts ether lmao

I thought car was gonna whoop that kids ass the I remember he's never been in a fight lmao tat shyt was worse than I expected

WTF was going on with them shyt walkers?? DID Maggie drop her knife??
Fam probably got hep c from getting that shyt water in his open wound

:francis: at this whole episode

I have a feeling they're gonna season 2 us with this glenn and make us wait till the 2nd half of the season
It does kinda make the next major event more interesting since Glenn being gone like this means they cant really do it the same way :jbhmm:

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
-Writers tryna milk this whole, Is Glen dead or not shyt another week

No they're not... Based on what's been presented on the show, Glen is dead...no question mark...its the people watching it who have refused to accept it with "theories" and far-fetched ideas on how he could have escaped. It might turn out that he's alive, but based on the last 3 episodes, they haven't written anything to imply that he's actually still alive chilling somewhere with no weapons, food or water.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
that episode was literally worthless and horrible

2 weeks in a row of HORRIBLE episodes

6 seasons in or whatever it is this series still has the same problems over and over

way too many filler episodes and inconsistency

btw the old whore in charge Caitlyn Jenner wanna be is so fukking annoying, her face is so ugly and i feel like punching it, horrible actress with a bad face

:camby:

Last edited:

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
This episode was pretty boring.

That huge walker shoulda made quick work of Katherine Janeway's lil ass. :what:
All these 'plot zombies' do is grab and snarl... they make no real attempt to eat anyone.

you know whats funny? merritt wever who plays the scary doctor in alexandria was on nurse jackie. and in the 2nd to last season, they had her fukkin morris chestnut who was the head MD of the ER department on that show. now you wanna talk about some unbelievable nonsense, there u go :mjlol:
She's supposed to be with Heath, actually. But I called it along time ago that they weren't gonna have Big Heath on the show pawging like he does in the comic.

:mjpls: They would rather turn the doctor gay than have her getting blackdikked on the reguler.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
This episode was pretty boring.

That huge walker shoulda made quick work of Katherine Janeway's lil ass. :what:
All these 'plot zombies' do is grab and snarl... they make no real attempt to eat anyone.

She's supposed to be with Heath, actually. But I called it along time ago that they weren't gonna have Big Heath on the show pawging like he does in the comic.

:mjpls: They would rather turn the doctor gay than have her getting blackdikked on the reguler.

Lmao That's not cap'n janeway she (janeway) was on law and order tho as a defense attorney