Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
No they're not... Based on what's been presented on the show, Glen is dead...no question mark...its the people watching it who have refused to accept it with "theories" and far-fetched ideas on how he could have escaped. It might turn out that he's alive, but based on the last 3 episodes, they haven't written anything to imply that he's actually still alive chilling somewhere with no weapons, food or water.

To be honest, They never showed that it was actually Nicholas on top of Glenn being ripped apart. Again, the audience is the one saying that over and over....As for The Talking Dead, that's not the main show written by the writers, that's just a show where fanboys talk about what they just saw.
:comeon: Stop it, it isnt just the fans reaching. The creators have a direct line to what happens on Talking Dead as well so if they dont do an In Memoriam for a character its because of something they know thats come down from the showrunners. Everything from how it happened to the way it was shot to the fact that it was Glenn was all specifically engineered to create this extended uncertainty by the show's creators. Scott Gimple was asked if Glenn's really dead and he gave some coy answer, saying we'll def see him again in some capacity and left it intentionally vague so people would speculate.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
tumblr_nxiw55vetZ1ubi2meo1_500.png

supposedly a behind the scenes photo from JSS

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Meh.
Better than last week's Kumbaya morgan episode.
But fukk all them alexandrians. They could all die slow.

fukk morgan staying shut when Aaron was falling on his sword for the wolf attack. If his shyt is so noble why not say it?

I was yelling at the TV when Maggie was gonna go get glenn.
I told hubby if she goes and saves him I will never watch this shyt again.
He told me I was lying :francis:

fukk all this love and romance in the middle of the zombie apocalypse too.

:martin:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This episode was kinda lackluster. And it seemed like every scene someone was giving a fukking monologue about "how the world is now"...shyt got a bit tedious.
Don't care that Maggie is knocked up.
Not interested in Rick and the battered wife or her annoying p*ssy ass kids.
Those sewer zombies were really cool looking though.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
:comeon: Stop it, it isnt just the fans reaching. The creators have a direct line to what happens on Talking Dead as well so if they dont do an In Memoriam for a character its because of something they know thats come down from the showrunners. Everything from how it happened to the way it was shot to the fact that it was Glenn was all specifically engineered to create this extended uncertainty by the show's creators. Scott Gimple was asked if Glenn's really dead and he gave some coy answer, saying we'll def see him again in some capacity and left it intentionally vague so people would speculate.
All that may be true, but I was responding to what was stated that ON THE SHOW it was left as a cliffhanger. It was not. It wasn't a scene where Glenn was surrounded by walkers and it cut to a black screen with "To Be Continued..."

They showed Glenn fall to the ground and they showed walkers attacking him...Every other instance on 6 seasons of the show of someone falling to the ground surrounded by 5 or more walkers, they died. So its fair for people to assume that Glenn is toast.

Fans are smart though so they suspect there's trickery at play, but BASED ON WHAT THE MAIN SHOW HAS SHOWN US, he's dead.

If I'm watching this season for the first time 5 years from now, I'm thinking that Glenn is dead. I'm not looking up 5 year old interviews with Scott Gimple to find out what he said.

If The Talking Dead was really essential to interpreting the main show it would be included on the DVDs and Blu-Rays. Most people I know don't even watch it, to be honest.

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
it wasn't trash, the last 3 episodes were just better. if you're running through this on netflix, it would be a decent episode.
Yeah I said this earlier in the thread, this half season is looking to be more of a Binge-Watch season than a Week-To-Week-Watch season...