Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
that episode was the epitome of white supremacy

every black dude on that show is lame.

T-Dogg: lame, sterotypical, insignificant, and ends up getting killed like a chump

Tyrese: big supernegro who ends up being a big p*ssy, gets beaten up by Rick who's half his size :martin:

Oscar: who cares....next

Bob: an alcoholic who can't fight.....next

The black priest dude: a sniveling, groveling, worthless character. they even managed to make me hate this dude

and now Morgan....the honorable husband and dad who ends up becoming a savage and needs white daddy to become a human again :martin:
cant forget
xxx_walking_dead_noah_zombies_79__71670846.jpg

DLeap

Coli TV/Film Expert
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They're boring too because just endlessly trying to survive with no end goal is boring. There's nothing they're really striving for. Maybe its to make Alexandria home but we know that's going to fail and its also not a smart long term plan for survival as its not in a very strategically smart place

This is the inherent problem with the show and the comic...there's no point to it...It keeps repeating:

1.) Look for a new safe home
2.) Find a Safe Home
3.) An unstable Human threatens home
4.) Walkers overrun home
5.) Look for a new safe home

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
I can't get over how these cats have access to all sorts of abandoned stuff, know they need to protect themselves from walker bites (even though you can apparently bathe in their blood and nothing happen) but still wander around in t-shirts. Wear some leather or something!

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
Don't think they'll kil Judith.

She was born after the zombie apocalypse, she might be the cure for it or some shyt :yeshrug:

Ain't no way the keeping a baby around unless it has influence for future story lines.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
And btw,what if Morgan does get a few people killed,how many people have the rest of the group gotten killed or left to be killed on this show?Guess its okay to get people killed by doing too much,and taking action,no matter how dumb....Rick almost got 2 or 3 people killed during a mock training and aint nobody said shyt:dahell:.....If Morgan lose a few people its the end of the world,hes a liability who must be stopped...But when Rick and crew does its "You win some you lose some:manny:"

Whats wrong,worried somebody besides a worthless Alexandrian might get killed:sas2:

The group needs to be reminded "All life is precious:mjcry:"
:Do you dudes even watch the show or just skim through it :dwillhuh:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Don't think they'll kil Judith.

She was born after the zombie apocalypse, she might be the cure for it or some shyt :yeshrug:

Ain't no way the keeping a baby around unless it has influence for future story lines.

Rick is immune to the virus in the comics. They might give shane's baby that immunity now

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This is the inherent problem with the show and the comic...there's no point to it...It keeps repeating:

1.) Look for a new safe home
2.) Find a Safe Home
3.) An unstable Human threatens home
4.) Walkers overrun home
5.) Look for a new safe home

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Truth at least when Emasculated Kenny Powers said he knew answers it seemed like they were headed somewhere. now its just back and forth comfortable then chaos then back again.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And btw,what if Morgan does get a few people killed,how many people have the rest of the group gotten killed or left to be killed on this show?Guess its okay to get people killed by doing too much,and taking action,no matter how dumb....Rick almost got 2 or 3 people killed during a mock training and aint nobody said shyt:dahell:.....If Morgan lose a few people its the end of the world,hes a liability who must be stopped...But when Rick and crew does its "You win some you lose some:manny:"

Whats wrong,worried somebody besides a worthless Alexandrian might get killed:sas2:

The group needs to be reminded "All life is precious:mjcry:"
And lets not act like some of the people Morgan got killed didn't deserve it. They were either plotting against Rick & co. or just completely weak af anyway... Morgan's non-violence decision just helped speed up the process.

In fact, if it wasn't for homie losing his backpack with all the pics in it then the wolves might've never even found Alexandria.

Everybody done fukked up on this show... Let Morgan keep his monk-like, non-violent code. Guarantee they gonna need him before he needs them

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know its been mentioned before but uh....how the hell is Morgan ko'ing walkers??? Unless we're supposed to believe those blows are hard enough to kill the brain without breaking the skin :patrice:
I thought they explained this sometime in the beginning, the walkers skin/bones are kinda soft compared to the living. All you need is blunt force to the head and it's KO even if it is a broomstick

And I'm going to also assume that everyone who's still alive and efficiently killing walkers have guaged the strength of their swing to know just how much force needed to kill one.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And nikkas really taking this episode personally... I think the fact that you got a hit TV show with about 6 black main characters with at least 3 of them not being p*ssy (Morgan, Michonne, Sasha) is pretty good. Lets not forget the amount of white fukkboys that are often on the show... and usually they get executed with the quickness...

I see what people are saying with them trying to emasculate black men... it kinda looks that way with certain characters. I just don't think this episode with Morgan was one of them. he's still clearly one of the cornerstones of this group...

I am a lil pissed how they portrayed Tyree though. Also remember it took 2 main nikkas to fukk Tyree up (Rick/Daryl)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:Do you dudes even watch the show or just skim through it :dwillhuh:

That really did happen,Morgan had to step in:dahell:....Do I think its realistic that they were THAT pathetic against zombies?no:mjlol:....But I didn't just make it up,if im remembering it wrong remind me.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
so hows this season so far? is it more of the same? you know the usual 2 great episodes, several fillers, then amp it up at the end? im seeing if i should wait til they hit break and watch em all at once or catch em weekly