Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
One thing they need to do is add some slight comedy, where are the oddly dressed zombies? Like there gotta be a Zombie walking around in full pimp outfit with fur & some gators somewhere, even The Wire had some comedy to it like when Donut would randomly drive by during some serious convo.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Exactly. They can't find an oil tanker and use shyt to have some eternal flaming moat going. You'd think thed spend a month drafting up plans to build some kind of bootleg system that guides the walkers into some deep ass quarry where they could get out, the douse that shyt with gas and let it burn forever.

It's crazy. Rick and the crew have access to endless gasoline, concrete/cement dry mix, rebar and wood yet they don't stockpile these things for a plan for bigger things. And WHYYYYYYY at this point have they not completely raided some army base for weapons and at least 3 tanks? With all the walkers they run into they all need to learn how to ride motorcycles and do drivebys (head shots only)

As smart as they are, these cats are dumb as fukk. Everyone still wearing regular clothes that the Walkers can bite thru. fukking find another prison and clear that shyt of walkers, build a fukking moat, higher walls and take some shoulder fired missles with you when y'all go on supply runs.

The real question is why are they still using fukking knives? I'd make a mace, shyt is the perfect weapon for cracking skulls -

german-mace-2341-p.jpg

You could put a blade at the end of the handle, shyt is a one handed weapon, you could rock a riot shield in the other hand. All you'd need to stop the biting is some thick ass leather, you'd see me dressed like -

Officially-Licensed-Movie-Motorcycle-Suits.jpg

Motorcycle armor would be more than enough to stop the bites.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Where those the same wolves Morgan let go?

A lot of complaints people have about this show are answered in Zombie Nation.

Wide variety of weapons? Z Nation
Zombie humor? Z Nation
Faster plots? Z Nation

Z Nation will introduce a new community at the start of an episode, create a conflict about 20 minutes in and have the community overrun/destroyed by the time you hit 40 minutes :lolbron:

They pretty much do in one episode what TWD does in a season(+).

For better and worse.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Have yall had a zombie survival discussion yet? Cause I refuse to believe it would be this hard to survive/fight these zombies. These cats never dig fire pits, don't use stakes, nothing. If you're trying to set up shop in a spot like Alexandria just dig a 5 foot wide moat around the perimeter and no zombies are coming through. Why'd they spend all that time trying to get to DC? Just go to one of them islands off SC or something. Once you clear it out you know no zombies are getting through.

:mindblown: then what would the show be about

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i wont mind if they worked towards more complex plans and failed at some of them

Ricks plan of just leading the heard away form alexandeira kind of dumb

walkers are attracted to noise which is why they kept falling in to the pit in the first place

how much noise does moving a 1000 of them cause:dahell:

your just gonna end up with every wood land walker coming around when they hear the noise :martin:

Last edited:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
honestly rick never been a great leader or even a great fighter

he sometimes get by cause hes the protagonist and some if ex-machinea

carol, daryl, michonne have better survival instincts

rick just got the authority from being a cop before :yeshrug:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. They can't find an oil tanker and use shyt to have some eternal flaming moat going. You'd think thed spend a month drafting up plans to build some kind of bootleg system that guides the walkers into some deep ass quarry where they could get out, the douse that shyt with gas and let it burn forever.

It's crazy. Rick and the crew have access to endless gasoline, concrete/cement dry mix, rebar and wood yet they don't stockpile these things for a plan for bigger things. And WHYYYYYYY at this point have they not completely raided some army base for weapons and at least 3 tanks? With all the walkers they run into they all need to learn how to ride motorcycles and do drivebys (head shots only)

As smart as they are, these cats are dumb as fukk. Everyone still wearing regular clothes that the Walkers can bite thru. fukking find another prison and clear that shyt of walkers, build a fukking moat, higher walls and take some shoulder fired missles with you when y'all go on supply runs.

You play too many video games bruh...

Burn the walkers with gas? They are most likely getting gas from siphoning abandoned cars. If they found enough gas to burn hundreds of zombies then they would be dumb as hell to waste it on that shyt.:mjlol:

Steal 3 tanks? You think them shyts drive like cars, and just ANYBODY can hop in and drive off? Plus why risk going to a place like that and potentially get killed in a firefight, assuming there is even a base nearby that hasn't been completely picked clean or the military didn't clear out.:mjlol:

Build a fortress? Who in rick group could build walls? That was not an option until they got to Alexandria. And you've already seen multiple times that defending large areas is not possible with such a small group. :mjlol:

Bring rockets on supply runs? I can't....:mjlol:

Headshots on motorcycles? The headshots alone in this show are ridiculous, headshots on a motorcycle would be down right disgusting. :mjcry:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
i wont mind if they worked towards more complex plans and failed at some of them

Ricks plan of just leading the heard away form alexandeira kind of dumb

walkers are attracted to noise which is why they kept falling in to the pit in the first place

how much noise does moving a 1000 of them cause:dahell:

your just gonna end up with every wood land walker coming around when they hear the noise :martin:

Well if you move them 20 miles away and they just keep walking then all that noise would just draw walkers in the woods away and have them walk down the road as well. I thought they should have reinforced a wall or something at the exit of the pit, keep them in there and then set the whole pit on fire. At least then you dont send a horde of zombies in the direction of someone else just trying to survive too, and you keep a huge pit for more zombies to fall into. Some people say the smoke from the fire would attract people to their location though. So i kinda see the problem with doing that.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like this season alot, you get to see characters growth and action. Everything they are doing you can see the reasoning behind.

I will say this once rick dies a big part of the show is die with it. I feel like the passion that Andrew lincoln puts into the character is one of the main reason the show keeps so much of its "charm" glenn was a close second.

No one else seems to capture there character like that outside of carol, she's a beast but the character can't carry the show.

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I like this season alot, you get to see characters growth and action. Everything they are doing you can see the reasoning behind.

I will say this once rick dies a big part of the show is die with it. I feel like the passion that Andrew lincoln puts into the character is one of the main reason the show keeps so much of its "charm" glenn was a close second.

No one else seems to capture there character like that outside of carol, she's a beast but the character can't carry the show.

I agree with that andrew lincoln looks like he gives 100 percent in every scene and the physicality of her performance makes you feel like he is living in it

even when i dont agree with rick i think the actor doing an amazing job

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
honestly rick never been a great leader or even a great fighter

he sometimes get by cause hes the protagonist and some if ex-machinea

carol, daryl, michonne have better survival instincts

rick just got the authority from being a cop before :yeshrug:
Which is pretentious as fukk because the nikka went to get his uniform specifically for this reason. What kinda a$$hole does that? Shane was a cop too and you didnt see him wearing his damn uniform. It was symbolic of who Rick wanted to be and how he wanted to be perceived. He was too busy trying to make sure everyone saw him as the hero/leader instead of just doing what a leader is supposed to do without the accolades. This was Shane. When he finally put his uniform away, that was when he made the change but the act itself of even having it annoyed the shyt outta me. Rick is a much better leader now because of Shane (becoming him almost) but he still is not a great leader. It should be one of the people you mentioned.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I'm assuming since Glenn smelling like intestines, TWD gone throw it back to season 1 and have the zombies not recognize his existence