Who Afraid of The Big Bad Wolves? - The Walking Dead Season 6

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I can't continue to keep watching something with such an incoherent or actually nonexistent story
it's the remains of humankind (in whatever backwood city their in) trying to survive being killed by zombies. Whatever plot points or character development we get during all the chaos so be it. What story do you need?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
it's the remains of humankind (in whatever backwood city their in) trying to survive being killed by zombies. Whatever plot points or character development we get during all the chaos so be it. What story do you need?
:beli:

It's basically just "here's this person that wasn't around last season and we've never seen before getting eaten"

am i supposed to care breh?

Too many dope shows out there right now and this has gotten too mindless.

The zombie novelty wore off a long time ago give us some substance around it.

Last season showed a lot of promise but I'm not liking this season so far.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Watched the scene again and u can see Nick fell on top of Glen and the zombies riping Nick apart

No way he's going escape that tho

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:beli:

It's basically just "here's this person that wasn't around last season and we've never seen before getting eaten"

am i supposed to care breh?

Too many dope shows out there right now and this has gotten too mindless.

The zombie novelty wore off a long time ago give us some substance around it.

Last season showed a lot of promise but I'm not liking this season so far.
:what: Those are the kills you secretly take pleasure in watching they are called fodder. The ones you care about are the deaths of the core cast members that have been around for years. If done well when it happens it's unexpected and hits you like :ohhh:

Verbal Kint

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TC, Ap
Have yall had a zombie survival discussion yet? Cause I refuse to believe it would be this hard to survive/fight these zombies. These cats never dig fire pits, don't use stakes, nothing. If you're trying to set up shop in a spot like Alexandria just dig a 5 foot wide moat around the perimeter and no zombies are coming through. Why'd they spend all that time trying to get to DC? Just go to one of them islands off SC or something. Once you clear it out you know no zombies are getting through.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love the walking dead but do u think it will end and have it ended in the comic book yet
it'll end when it stops being profitable. the comic is still going, although the show is rapidly catching up to the comic; about 3 seasons away. i dont know how long andrew is signed up for rick, but the show can move forward with him.

hell, last episode was the first episode in awhile that reminded me rick was the main character

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Lol at peeps convincing themselves the Asian isn't dead. Did you watch last season and see the absurd lengths the writers took to keep him alive? They ain't pulling another fake out this time it's for real

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Doubt Glenn dead but god damn, it'd be literally impossible for him to make it another season. nikka been in situations any lesser character would've died 100x over. I feel like by some crazy miracle, he's gonna get out and still die before the season ends.

Btw, I had to get caught up on the whole season thus far....it's been very good. Maybe one too many flashbacks but it's been remarkable tbh.